photos of big kids in the combi dakota?

Michi

Does anyone have photos of their older kids in a Combi Dakota?
(I need to convince my DH that it's worth it for my 11 yr old) ;)

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
100_0208.jpg

100_0209.jpg

10 years old.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ryler rated them. Unfortunally, for the Dakota, Tyler know stuff, lol. Since it is backless, he put it at the back of the line. He feels safer in HBB. It is a nice booster. Wide enough. He had room to grow.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I had a feeling that might be why he rated it lowest, glad I was right, lol.

DD1 hopped into it and announced it the BEST SEAT EVER when we got it, I can see if DS will sit in it for a picture today, but no promises (it's raining :p)

Michi

A question about where I should order from...

Amazon has them for $34.99 (with free shipping)
http://www.amazon.com/Combi-Dakota-Backless-Booster-Pewter/dp/B000B57XZO

OR Walmart has them for $39.98 with free site-to-store shipping
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10965155
(and we're at Wally at least once a week, so picking it up there is no problem)
That way, if there is a problem or she doesn't fit - I could just return it locally.

Should I just be confident and order from Amazon - or should I play it safe and order from Walmart? WWYD? :confused:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
It is only a $5 difference. Don't think you will hate it, but Wal-mart is easy. Either way is fine, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC