Some FPSVB and Vivo pics

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I borrowed a Vivo from Jo for a week to see how it fits. It fits him a lot better I think that the FPSVB, the shoulder guide is better for him. It's shallow, nothing new there, but so far so problems. It's better than him not being able to bend over the edge. I still need to put Evan in it since he technically fits the specs. I do have pics of Evan in the FPSVB now that he's officially 39", there is no lower weight limit, just height. It's not the best pic of AJ in the Vivo, but you get the idea.
055.jpg
056.jpg

046.jpg
047-1.jpg

048.jpg
049.jpg

Now that AJ is 6, this is how he could legally ride. Of course the seatbelt is a secondary law so he would really only have to ride belted in if I was going to get pulled over for something else.
051.jpg

I was showing AJ the sock money booster and we found this one and he thinks it's the coolest ever and is set on getting it when he moves to a booster full time, probably another 6-9 mos.
scurvy.jpg

ADS

MOM25BOYS

Thanks so much for posting these pics!:love: I love how he looks so surrounded and protected in the Vivo over the FPSVB. :thumbsup: I just ordered a Crimson Vivo for DS2 and DS3 to try. If I like the fit I will order a second one.;) And my boys would totally love that booster too.:D

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I know, I forgot they had that one. I'm a little leary of the price, lol, but if it makes him happy to sit in his booster, I'll buy it. It does have the latch that I want. :) We have to make due till tax time next year. ;)

Mama Jo

I love the lapbelt fit on the Vivo for younger/smaller kids. It's apparently why I felt the need to buy 2 of them. :rolleyes: lol

Either that, or I just have an impulse problem and couldn't resist the $60 price tag at JCP. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC