Broken MA Foam

flick37

Well, I had to wash DD's MA cover and put the seat in our bedroom, out of her reach. Well, that is until DH let her into the room and let her climb on the MA to get on the bed!!! ARRGHH!!! Anyway, I'm calm now.... she managed to break the foam on the back of the seat.

I seem to recall a solution to this...maybe gluing it back together? Or, should I order a new piece? Or, can I glue it together and use the seat while waiting for the new piece to arrive. It is the seat in DH's truck, which is not the main seat in use (that is our TF)

Here are pics to show what I am talking about:

foam1.jpg

foam2.jpg

Thanks!!!

ADS

southernbell

i don't know a solution, but i do know how you feel, i have had to replace the foam piece in the wings on my blvd the past 3 times i washed it:whistle:, and my best friend and i went in on my last britax order to save on shipping, she came and got her new foam piece for her parkway and when she got home she hit it on the door getting it out the car and broke it in half:eek:

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
It's fine to glue or tape it, then call Britax and get new foam. They may even be fine with just using it glued and not replacing it. But it's not a huge deal. I'm sure they get a dozen foam phone calls a day.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC