Parkway SG on britaxusa.com

crunchierthanthou

http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/parkway-sg

I don't see much we didn't already get from amazon though. I was hoping for a BRU exclusive fabric or something.

oh, except that it says "The PARKWAY SG combination Harness-2-Booster seat". something tells me the copy and paste from the Frontier info went wrong. :rolleyes:

also, 9 year expiration. :thumbsup: unless, of course, that's another erroneous copy job.

hmmm, yeah. this paragraph is identical to the Frontier info except for the seat name.

The PARKWAY SG combination Harness-2-Booster seat can be used for children over 100 lbs. as long as the vehicle shoulder belt guide places the belt in the proper position for the child, and the top of the child’s ears are below the top of the head restraint, and the child physically fits in the seat, and is not being used beyond its expiration date (9 years from date of manufacture).

ADS

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
What the heck? I thought for sure there would be more cover options!!!! The old PW came in a zillion different patterns. Surely more are on the way.

mommaon112903

Yeah, I too was hoping for more fabric options and more "substantialness" since I am in :love: with our Monterey. Then again we can not have something similar to the Monterey and be able to do a three-across either.

If the nine year expiration is not a bad copy job, then :thumbsup: to Britax.

The Monterey fits our needs, the new Parkway does not, so for us it is Monterey's all around unless something else tickles my fancy ;)

jujumum

I love the anti-submarine clip, but I really don't like the name. I wish they kept the "120" over the "SlideGuard". Every time I read 'Slide Guard', it makes me think 'Astroglide'.:whistle:

southernbell

i was hoping for cowmoo!!! ds is very upset his brother and sister have cowmoo and mossy oak seats and he has a plain regent and a plain frontier, oh well he can just stay in his harnessed seats

barnmama25

Ha ha ha ha astroglide....... oh boy.

I hope they have more covers soon too. Those mesh covers are terrible when it comes to spills or whatever, plus I live in a cold climate area and the velour covers are so much better (and cuter)!

Oh on second look they might just be those polyester covers huh?? I don't really care for those either.

BW1426

I love the anti-submarine clip, but I really don't like the name. I wish they kept the "120" over the "SlideGuard". Every time I read 'Slide Guard', it makes me think 'Astroglide'.:whistle:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one thinking this :p

4boysmom

they updated the verbage- 6 years, blech!

"The PARKWAY SG Belt-Positioning-Booster seat can be used for children 120 lbs. or less as long as the vehicle shoulder belt guide places the belt in the proper position for the child, and the top of the child’s ears are below the top of the head restraint, and the child physically fits in the seat, and is not being used beyond its expiration date (6 years from date of manufacture)." from: http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/parkway-sg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC