Another "How long do we have?"

Blondie87

How much room does she have in each seat do you think? I took new pics, and measured with my measuring tape. She has 1 inch of GROWING room in the Keyfit, and 2 inches in the SS1.

IMG_2244.jpg
IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg
IMG_2245.jpg

ADS

Loves2sing

It all depends. You could have a month, or she could have a growth spurt and you could have a week. It's time to get the next seat.:twocents:

Blondie87

I have a Boulevard for her, it's just she loves infant seats so much more. For some reason she just SCREAMS in the Boulevard.

Loves2sing

Do you have any access to borrow any other seats from trusted sources? Maybe she just doesn't like that paticular seat. If you were able to find a different one that she liked, the transition could be easier. :shrug-shoulders: Is the seat at a 45 degree angle, or is it a little more upright? Perhaps a steeper recline would help. (Although not any MORE than 45*)

I personally moved my son into his marathon when he had about 2 inches of shell left in his snugride, because I didn't want to worry about double checking everytime we went anywhere.

MustangMama

IDK the answer bcuz babies grow like weeds sometimes and it's hard to tell. BUT I DO KNOW........she has some PURDY BLUE EYES!!! :love:

Mama Jo

I don't think you have anything to worry about right now. She looks like she has plenty of room in the SS. My nephew grew out of a 22 lb SR and then fit in an SS for 8 or more months after that.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yeah, she has seats she can borrow, lol. She has my Regent right now! I think we need to look at angle on the convertible, Codi.

Blondie87

The Boulevard prolly is at a 45 degree angle, but if it's any more upright she can't drink her bottle. And that's how I keep her quiet 1/2 the time in the car. She doesn't tip her bottle up at all, so she needs to be laying down flat or pretty dang reclined to drink it.

I think it could be the sun. She doesn't have the canopy on the Boulevard. Maybe I'll buy the lil sun shades and try her out in the Boulevard and see how she does.

I'm sure she has awhile in the SS though...

Blondie87

Ooooh, I'm thinking you're itching to try a MyRide :whistle:

lol.. I'm already trying to talk DH into letting me get a Regent. We don't need the weight for her.. we need the height! We do have the Boulevard and Radian for her.. so DH would definately not go for a MR65 right now... :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC