OT : Not much longer now . . . baby belly photos

Lea_Ontario

054d0f3f.jpg
a27faaa5-1.jpg

I've only got a month to go when these were taken.

And a game, for anyone interested in playing !
http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyAdams2006

ADS

LuvBug

this is said out of pure jealousy-
HOLY MOLY what a BIG belly you have!!!!! You sure you arent having twins?

I get SO jealous of pregnant people that actually have a belly. I didnt actually start showing until my last month. For one reason my breasts are so big that they caused my shirt to hang over my belly so you couldnt see it, and second I didnt have much of one since my torso is so long. At my shower I was 38w(it was a late one) and I looked more like 30w. He dropped early on too, which didnt help either.

Anyway enough with my greenness! You look GORGEOUS! I cant believe its been this long, Im excited! lol!

Lea_Ontario

3 complete pregnancies - from conception to birth - in just barely 5 years (and that's ONLY if I actually go all the way to 40 weeks).

I seriously am begining to think that this baby will be about 13 feet long at birth, though - it's everywhere.

And yes, it's just ONE baby in there.

Tara

awww I always LOVE your pictures Kashi :) They make me smile
You are a beautiful pregnant momma!
I'll try to come up with a guess for your game ;)

LuvBug

lol! that would be one record!
Well they are beautiful. I dont really have any pregnancy pictures. I tried one of those at home belly casts but it burned so it never was completed. I even jellied up my belly like it said too but I guess my stretch marks were too sensitive lol!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
lol! that would be one record!
Well they are beautiful. I dont really have any pregnancy pictures. I tried one of those at home belly casts but it burned so it never was completed. I even jellied up my belly like it said too but I guess my stretch marks were too sensitive lol!

I got my husband to take a picture of my shadow (I wasn't wearing anything) but we forgot to turn off the flash:D and well lets just say it didn't turn out and we didn't get those pics back till after the baby was born! That was before digital

Your pictures are beautiful Kashi!

lovinwaves

aaww so cute, and happy looking!!! :D I bet you are getting excited!!
I just want to know one thing though. How in the world did you keep your belly button from not popping out? LOL!! Both of my pregancies my belly button was sticking straight out. I never though it would go back in but it did!

lovinwaves

Easy - have the Grand Canyon of belly buttons to begin with - it hasn't popped out yet (meaning through any of my pregnancies, not just "not yet" this time).

LOL!! Well, I think it's cute how it stayed just looking perfectly normal;)

hsjwmom

Hey! Are you sayin' that those of us without innies aren't normal?!!;)

BTW, Kashi, you look great! I'm jealous of your belly...I went early both times, but even before then, I apparently carried each baby in my butt lol

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
You look great! Mine never really pops out either, I carry too high, above my belly button. lol I've got you beat though, my oldest is only 3.5 and Ilana is #3. :) No one in DH's family ever looks very pg so I get all the nasty (yes, I call them nasty b/c you'd think they'd be used to my big belly by now when I'm pg) comments about how big I am. Ugh!

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Well, if its a contest now, I think I'm ahead so far. My first two were 18 months apart and then the middle & third were 13 months apart, so that means my oldest was 2 yrs 8 months old when my THIRD was born! It didn't seem like a big deal at the time, you know, having 3 under 3, but when I look back at it, I think I must've been a little out of my mind! ;)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
If you weren't out of your mind then, you might be now. lol I can't imagine! :) My oldest are 18 mos apart, I thought I was doing good this time w/ 23 mos apart.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I have to admit - #3 was definitely a surprise... its not like I planned it that way! :D And now I definitely have baby fever again, but we can't start trying until May.
Kashi - you have to keep us updated on how you're doing. I'm sure I'm not the only one with baby fever that loves hearing how you pregnant mommies are doing (and its especially fun seeing the pictures)!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC