My TFP...

ADS

skylinphoto

I can't wait to see your pics!

And you sound like me with packages. lol. I'm always peeking out the window and watching the clock.

bthane23

Oh dear...I may not be able to get anything done until I see pictures of YOUR carseat. Please tell me you will be taking install pics! :)

Oh and my UPS and FedEx drivers both give me hilarious looks when I come barrelling out of the house ...with a huge pregnant belly. It MUST be hilarious. ;)

urchin_grey

Oh dear...I may not be able to get anything done until I see pictures of YOUR carseat. Please tell me you will be taking install pics! :)

Oh and my UPS and FedEx drivers both give me hilarious looks when I come barrelling out of the house ...with a huge pregnant belly. It MUST be hilarious. ;)

:ROTFLMAO:

Dude... Its 3 here. Where is my seat???

I keep running to the door to look out. My sister and SO keep looking at me like I'm a whackjob. :whistle:

bthane23

My fedex driver is always here at 4 and my UPS is always super close to 4:30...its so freaking frustrating when Im waiting all day long for that time of day! geez!

Where did you order yours from again? What color did you get? Im trying to decide between CSN and Comfort 1st. Based on the people i talked to in Customer service from both stores...Im leaning towards Comfort 1st. BUT the price at CSN is so nice. ...what to do...what to do...

Jeb-O

I am DYING! I have to see those pictures!! :lol: I want a TFP so so so bad! I am trying to convince my DH we need it now, but he thinks we should wait a while longer since our twins have not outgrown their SafeSeats. :thumbsdown:

APmama2MAK

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? lol

pics pics pics! installed more upright! pics!

pics!

lol

urchin_grey

My fedex driver is always here at 4 and my UPS is always super close to 4:30...its so freaking frustrating when Im waiting all day long for that time of day! geez!

Where did you order yours from again? What color did you get? Im trying to decide between CSN and Comfort 1st. Based on the people i talked to in Customer service from both stores...Im leaning towards Comfort 1st. BUT the price at CSN is so nice. ...what to do...what to do...

CSN baby and I got the Cranberry. :) I'm not the biggest fan of blue but I like brown, so I went with that one!

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? lol

pics pics pics! installed more upright! pics!

Yeah! With it installed! RF! Pleeaassseeee... :p

You got it. DS is a 4yo RF'ing, so that's exactly what I was going to try first.

BTW....

ITS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!

urchin_grey

I gotta find my sister's camera to get my memory card. :eek: She's at work but she says its here somewhere. Ugh.

BTW, it has this nifty little recline thingy on the front... Kind of like what a lot of infants seats have only it has a space for infants and older babies. I don't think the original TF had that.

I'm already running into problems though.... My seatbelt doesn't line up with the lock offs. :(

crunchierthanthou

BTW, it has this nifty little recline thingy on the front... Kind of like what a lot of infants seats have only it has a space for infants and older babies. I don't think the original TF had that.

I'm already running into problems though.... My seatbelt doesn't line up with the lock offs. :(

the level indicator is new. :) the problem with the lock-offs is not. :(

urchin_grey

the level indicator is new. :) the problem with the lock-offs is not. :(

Yeah, figured that. :rolleyes:

Crap. I guess I'll try it center, but I kinda prefer my 22mo nephew being center. And he's getting one soon too so I'm going to have to figure it out eventually. Luckily I'm getting a van in the next couple of months...

Off to read the manual.

sunnymw

Okay, I think 40 minutes is plenty of manual reading time. Where are our upright install pictures?!?! :ROTFLMAO:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC