Another how long in MR? link to pics

2BunniesMommy

When I tried to post pics on the site I had to resize them. For some reason when I resized them they turned into GIF files and were still to big to post.

So, here is the link to them...

*link to pics removed*

I am wondering how long she is likely to get to rear face in it? My pics also show that the MR is very similar in size to the MA. They seem to take up the same amount of room. Also have pics of how the cover was wanting to come off after less than 20 min of use. The pic of the level ball was because I could not get a straight view of it with the MA there, so I just put my camera in front of it to see.

I am trying to find out how long she has in the seat. We agreed if she had just 6mo it would be worth it. But, if it will likely be over a year, I need to decide to store the Frontier or try to sell it. If she could use it so long her baby sister gets to big for the MA and big sis had to go ffing at the same time baby sister moved to the MR, that would be great. But doubt she would have that long it in. (est. time for DD2 to outgrow the MA rearfacing would have DD1 somewhere in the 5 year old range, so that would be great, but I don't think it will happen.)

Last edited:
ADS

Maedze

She's got LOADS of room. I wouldn't be surprised if you had more than a year rearfacing left :twocents:

NannyMom

I could see her getting 1-2yrs RF, depending on weight (and how fast her torso really grows).

MOM25BOYS

LOL, she does fit like my DS4.:D She looks to have tons of room also and both of your girls are too cute!:love:

2BunniesMommy

I think that is too funny how they fit in it the same and have the same weight. Up and down in the 33-35 range! LOL. I didn't see anywhere you said how tall he is and am wondering. Also, he's two, but when will he be 3? DD is just about 3 1/2 and I can't imagine a two year old being her size, but there he is!

Thanks for noticing my cute kids, I think they are too!!!:)

emandbri

She seems to fit the same as my dd and jennifer's (thepeach80) dd. They all seem to have the head right where the cover changes color. Kind of freaky! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC