Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Mylilboyblue's Avatar

I saw the Advocate CS and the RA 50!

At work yesterday.

Hum. The Advocate is FUGLY. The covers with the exception of the Opius Black (sp?) are not cute at all. I can see what they were trying to do with this seat, but I am not sure I like it. Also the cover and strap quality is just not what I have come to expect from Britax.

The RA 50 is a cute seat. We have the Pistachio and that Birkshire Black (I think). The Pistachio is dark tan, light tan, with brown and light green dots all over. It does truly look a bit smaller than the MA, but not much. It doesn't have comfort pads either, but we expected that. Will try to take pictures today. We are still waiting for the MA CS and the PW 120.

DS1 - 9, DS2 - 6, DS3 - 3, and DS4- due September 2016

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads