Carseat rfing height comparisons

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Ilana-2.5yo, not sure on torso height, 13.75"?, 35.5" overall and about 28#.

BV
031.jpg

MR65
019.jpg

Avenue
jan09002.jpg

Titan
Kearney09029.jpg

Triumph
Kearney09026.jpg

Scenera
Kearney09033.jpg

Evan-4.5yo, 33#, 15"? torso, 39" overall, 33#

MR65
029.jpg

Avenue
031.jpg

Coccoro
Kearney09010.jpg

Zeus
Kearney09013.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

autumnlily

Thanks for the pics! I love comparison photo's :D

It's interesting to see how the Coccoro (CCO) fits your Evan. My Lucy has similiar stats - 31#, 38" and up to a 14" torso... too wiggly to get a great torso measurement. She has 1.25" left above her head RF in the CCO. Forward Facing - just a tad more than that. How are the shoulder straps for him?

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
He was just over the top slots. I really need to get accurate torso heights, maybe tomorrow. :) Now that I think, I bet he's closer to 15".

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC