Where to find a specific cover?

Joyofbirth

I'm wondering where, if anywhere, I can find a specific discontinued cover. I had a snugride in Harvest. It was expiring, but was discontinued a few years ago. I had planned to keep the cover to put on a new snugride. But then my mom loaned the seat to my cousin because she was riding around with her infant in her lap. My cousin lost the seat, so my cover was lost too. I'm very, vey sad about this. I had to use a cover I hated for this last baby. I would have liked to use the same cover for all my babies. Anyway, I'm wondering if there's any way to hunt down a cover. Or is it just luck of the draw, waiting for it to pop up somewhere? I almost obsessively watched ebay for it for months before Lilly was born. But a lot of people don't know names and only list colors. I obviously don't need it now, but would like to get it at some point, especially since I have a matching stroller I love. Thanks for any help.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Have you tried to order it from Graco? All you need is the model/serial number. I was able to order a new canopy to match my really old cover. ;)

Joyofbirth

Yeah, I actually tried between my first and second dds. I actually bought it when my niece was a baby, so it used for 2 babies and it was getting worn. They said it was disconinued and I could get a different pattern.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC