Our My Ride pics!

ChristyH

I know everyone is probably sick of seeing them by now! :p

I've been waiting for my BRU to get this in so I didn't have to drive an hour to see it, I went in tonight for a final check and there it was! I HATE the brown but I'm willing to wait for the girlie colors so no biggie but I was so excited to try Lizzie out in it.
I found it was very easy to install in their bench seat and I had it nice and tight and level within a few minutes. I'm not a fan of the "feet" for rear facing recline but since I had already been warned from several threads on here I made sure to but them in place the right way.
I had helpers so I had time to fiddle with the seat and get it just the way I wanted it too.

Lizzie is 16.5lbs and 27" long with about a 9 3/4" torso height. She's almost 14 months old and right now she's still in her Keyfit22.

With the infant insert in place she would actually have to be on the second slot but without the insert she's on the first slot. Since the infant padding can only be used on the first slot I old took one picture with that and then took it off.

With infant insert (sorry for the crappy picture)
myride1.jpg

Without the insert
myride2.jpg

Leg room!
myride3.jpg

Head room!
myride4.jpg

Side view
myride5.jpg

I really like this seat! The only things I'm not a fan of are the "feet" on the bottom and the lack of real padding.
I love the way she fits in it and how much room she has to grow. I was going to go with the True Fit ARB but she just seemed to get lost in that seat and I love how she looks like she's being cradled in this one.
I will wait until the other colors come out and then we will be getting a MR! :D

ADS

skylinphoto

Hehe! Another teeny lo!
My 14.5 month old is 17.4 lbs and 30 in. :)

She looks sooo comfy in it! Look at her little feets! lol. That looks like the perfect fit for your girl. Wow. So much leg room and head room.

Laurette

Funny, I was going to comment that my 5 month old was 16.5 lbs TWO weeks ago. You are blessed to have a little LO, they are eaiser to carry. LOL

I still haven't seen this seat in person and I am getting antsy about it...

2BunniesMommy

Wow, you are so lucky to have a tiny baby! I agree with PP poster, much easier to carry! My 7 mo old is at least 21lbs, was 27 1/2 inches at her 6 mo appt, and her torso height is unknown, but greater than 10 in because she fits great in her Marathon with her shoulders over the bottom slots. She is really hard to carry since she is so big but too young to help much!

I actually bought the Spiral yesterday, right after the first time I saw it and got to play with it! Was going to wait until the Alma comes out, but my Elizabeth (Libby) is 3 1/2 y/o and it is the only legal option to have her rear facing and I got tired of waiting and will just get a new cover when they are available, unless she has outgrown it by then. I think it is great how it fits you Lizzie and my Libby wonderfully even though there is a huge difference in their sizes. (34-35 lbs, 37 inches) Graco did a pretty good job!

NannyMom

Funny, I was going to comment that my 5 month old was 16.5 lbs TWO weeks ago. You are blessed to have a little LO, they are eaiser to carry. LOL

I still haven't seen this seat in person and I am getting antsy about it...

lol, I was going to say OP's 14 month old is the size of my 5 month old. SHe was 16 pounds at 4 months. And her torso and head room fit the same way in the MR. Though BabyS's legs are shorter :)

Nice pics and a cutie :)

zactayaus

Lizzie is 16.5lbs and 27" long with about a 9 3/4" torso height. She's almost 14 months old and right now she's still in her Keyfit22.

OMG! I think my ginormous 6 week old will be bigger than your LO in another month or two. He is 12lbs, almost 23" long, and his torso is about 10 1/2- 11" (he has very short legs:p). I was just thinking today how I was glad I went with the SS1 instead of the SR with the way he is growing.

zeo2ski

Wow, you are so lucky to have a tiny baby! I agree with PP poster, much easier to carry!

Yes, but watch out, some of them grow! My peanut was 16 lb 15 oz at 12 mos (after gaining a total of 14 ounces over the previous 6 months:() but then gained like CRAZY and is now 19.8 lbs at 14 months!!! And grew 1.5" during that time too, but still fits his snugride. He fit the MR just like your DD--1st slots w/o the padding, 2nd with.

Spam

What a cutie! Ds has the same cup :) She is so teeny, I agree much easier to carry. DS is pushing 30lbs at 11 months and is becoming quite the load to carry. :p

Ducky5306

How great that the higher weight babies have a seat with a higher RF limit! :thumbsup: My son outgrew his infant bucket seat by 4 months! He was 22 pounds at 4 months :eek: (7lbs 5oz at birth 11lbs at 10 days old and 13 at two weeks old!) :confused: Sadly he was 34-35 lbs around 18 months so I had no choice but to FF him.. of course then he stalled at 35-36 and at 3 years old is only 37 pounds (Thank goodness, if he has kept gaining at that rate he'd out weigh me by now!) He isn't very tall and has a short torso so a MR would have given us alot more RF time...

and your LO is a cutie pie!! :D

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Nicholas was 15 lb 13 oz a little over a month ago. I'm sure he's over 17 by now...and he's about 5 1/2 months old!

We have a MR too and love it. I think he likes it better than his KF22.

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC