Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Where to find a specific cover?

I'm wondering where, if anywhere, I can find a specific discontinued cover. I had a snugride in Harvest. It was expiring, but was discontinued a few years ago. I had planned to keep the cover to put on a new snugride. But then my mom loaned the seat to my cousin because she was riding around with her infant in her lap. My cousin lost the seat, so my cover was lost too. I'm very, vey sad about this. I had to use a cover I hated for this last baby. I would have liked to use the same cover for all my babies. Anyway, I'm wondering if there's any way to hunt down a cover. Or is it just luck of the draw, waiting for it to pop up somewhere? I almost obsessively watched ebay for it for months before Lilly was born. But a lot of people don't know names and only list colors. I obviously don't need it now, but would like to get it at some point, especially since I have a matching stroller I love. Thanks for any help.
    Jessica, with my girlies, Emma-8 years, in a Livia PWSG , Mattie-6 years, in a butterfly turbo booster and Lilly-3 1/2 years, FFing in a Cranberry True Fit and Norah, noob riding in a mickey mouse SR22.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: Where to find a specific cover?

Have you tried to order it from Graco? All you need is the model/serial number. I was able to order a new canopy to match my really old cover.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

Re: Where to find a specific cover?

Yeah, I actually tried between my first and second dds. I actually bought it when my niece was a baby, so it used for 2 babies and it was getting worn. They said it was disconinued and I could get a different pattern.
    Jessica, with my girlies, Emma-8 years, in a Livia PWSG , Mattie-6 years, in a butterfly turbo booster and Lilly-3 1/2 years, FFing in a Cranberry True Fit and Norah, noob riding in a mickey mouse SR22.