Would you wait for the MyRide?

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I am buying a seat for my niece that is due at the end of July. I've been putting it off and putting it off and now I think I better get it done. I had been debating between the MR and the TF and decided on the MR. But, now the only place that I can find the MR in stock is at WM and they don't have a girly pattern. So, now I don't know, should I order the Monet TF instead? Should I order the Edgemont Dots MR from WM and get them a girly cover later? Or, should I try to wait it out for the girly covers to be in stock? Brian at Kids-N-Cribs said they are expecting them mid-June. Do you think it's okay to wait that long if she's due at the end of July? WWYD?

ADS

jujumum

To be this close to the awesome new girly colors coming out, I would totally wait till the end of June, or even early July.:thumbsup:

You could use this time, though, to go play with one on display on BRU if you haven't yet.:)

Spam

I would wait too, they would probably come out a week after you bought the black one. You should go play with the one at bru. :D

emandbri

Sonet at babiesrus.com is preorder expected to ship june 29. Do you have a babies r us in town? If you do I would wait and then you can always go buy one if she delivers early.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
BRU is 3 hrs away, so no playing for me. :(
I called my brother and told him I didn't forget about getting them a car seat, but I'm just trying to wait out the girly covers on this seat that's brand new on the market. I had to leave him a message and he hasn't called me back yet, so I hope they can be patient with me!
I guess I'm a little worried about the baby coming early, because last I heard, Mama was still smoking. :mad:

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Darn, I was wrong. Her due date is July 17th. Now I don't feel like I can wait much longer than 7 or 10 days before ordering a seat, so probably no girly cover. Oh well, moving on.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC