Saw a MR in use today

ajanes

We were leaving the zoo today, and as I was checking out the people parked next to us getting in their van, I noticed they had a MR, RF for what looked to be about an 18 month old child. I wanted to jump up and down. I was happy that they still had the child RF but I was so excited to actually see the MR in use! I'm such a nerd. I totally check out other people's car seats. I also check out strollers. I love baby gear!:whistle:

ADS

Heather86

I do the same thing. I'll walk through the mall naming off stroller brands,diaper bag brands and pointing out expired infant buckets. My friends are all kid less for the most part. They all think I'm insane :whistle:

emandbri

Wow, that is really cool! You should have totally talked to them it might have been someone from here! lol

jujumum

Ha! I'm like that, too! My dh calls me a 'Stroller Snob' and a 'Car seat Snob'. I'll point out seats & strollers to him in public, and whisper the name. Like,

"Oh honey, that is a T100*!". Then I'll need to translate when he has no idea of my point:

"That is like a the BMW of the stroller world".

Only then does he 'get' it.

*'T100' refering to the super cool, high-tech, robot guy in Terminator, used here for example purposes only.;)

luvmy2

That is so cool!!!

My eyes went :eek: last week when I saw a Decathlon in the back of a vehicle at the mall !!!

Evolily

Very cool :)

I'm wondering if the ERF info on the side of MR65 boxes will cause parents to rear face longer :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC