For Sale or Trade Trade: Malibu RN XT cover for gender neutral

fyrfightermomma

I need to get a gender neutral cover for our XT for my DH's car since he doesn't do pink. I have a Malibu cover in excellent shape to swap. Only 3 months old. No rips/tears/stains. Has all pad covers.

Thanks

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

I need to get a gender neutral cover for our XT for my DH's car since he doesn't do pink. I have a Malibu cover in excellent shape to swap. Only 3 months old. No rips/tears/stains. Has all pad covers.

Thanks

I have two Nassau covers, one being damaged, but the other has only been on for a few weeks. The only pad we have used regularly is the belly pad, DD2 can't stand the shoulder strap covers.
If you are interested let me know I will wash it (she did eat in the car while we were moving) and take some pics.

fyrfightermomma

I have two Nassau covers, one being damaged, but the other has only been on for a few weeks. The only pad we have used regularly is the belly pad, DD2 can't stand the shoulder strap covers.
If you are interested let me know I will wash it (she did eat in the car while we were moving) and take some pics.

Sure I'd love some pics! Are you willing to swap for Mailbu?

LuvMyCharlie

Weren't you going to do a 3-way trade with me and xxluckychicxx? If so, she's got my Hampton XT now, and I know she wants a Malibu cover. :)

fyrfightermomma

How much would you sell it for? If the other things don't work out...

I can't sell it at all. I have to have a cover cause this is one of our main seats. No one is really selling just a cover so I'd be out of luck. Sorry! :( It would have to be a trade so I'd only be out a seat for a few days

LuvMyCharlie

Nothing ever panned out of that as far as I know. Maybe she'll hop on here and we can get it done! :)

It's because her computer crashed and all she's had for communication was her cellphone. The XT/Regent swap was a disaster, but it's done, and she's got the XT, and as far as I know she's still looking for Malibu. I can give you her name in a PM if you want to message her on Facebook. ;)

fyrfightermomma

It's because her computer crashed and all she's had for communication was her cellphone. The XT/Regent swap was a disaster, but it's done, and she's got the XT, and as far as I know she's still looking for Malibu. I can give you her name in a PM if you want to message her on Facebook. ;)

Sounds good!

AtTheSouthDam

I'll get some pictures tomorrow and you can let me know if you want to trade (or are going through with xxluckychicksxx three way ) While I want a Malibu I don't need one :)

AtTheSouthDam

Pics
XTback.jpg

XTseat.jpg

Comfy soft and head wings, the head wings have not even been on the seat. The comfy soft is a bit squished from being packed.
XTheadwingscomfy.jpg

And they only flaw I found. It is tiny, tip of a marker sized, but something sticky pulled up a bit of the plush here. It is in the crease so not really noticeable but worth mentioning.
xtspot.jpg

The belly pad and shoulder pads are drying from being hand washed. Despite the fact she didn't use the shoulder pads they got something on them from being stored in the car. They did come clean :)

fyrfightermomma

EEK! You just reminded me that I have no clue where any of the head pillows/comfy soft are :eek: Gotta go look for those before I make this official. I took them off on day 1 and never looked back since my kids are too old for them

AtTheSouthDam

What?! You don't have a dedicated carseat accessories and spare cover box?! :D
LOL.. I only knew where they were because I packed it all in the XT box when we moved.

dhardawa

What?! You don't have a dedicated carseat accessories and spare cover box?! :D
LOL.. I only knew where they were because I packed it all in the XT box when we moved.

How pitiful is it that I have, not one, but two of these? I call them my "Misc. Britax Parts Box" even though they contain parts for all sorts of seats.

NannyMom

How pitiful is it that I have, not one, but two of these? I call them my "Misc. Britax Parts Box" even though they contain parts for all sorts of seats.

I would expect you to have more. I have 3 boxes for parts and covers. Soon adding a 4th probobly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC