True Fit Premiere Release Date

ADS

DahliaRW

I've had one in my cart at csnbaby.com forever, and it no longer says it's backordered when I look at the cart. So they may actually have them ready to ship. You can give them a call and see.

bthane23

I just called CSN Baby about this carseat... the lady I spoke with said the only way to know when the carseat would be back in stock is to call the maker of the carseat. She also said I could just check the website every day.??? She then tried to talk me into buying a different carseat. geez. lol!

lukensophie

Senior Community Member
We were on the phone with Comfort First this morning because our seat was supposed to be shipped from them this week. We finally got in touch with someone at the warehouse, and they said that the manufacturer hasn't even shipped them yet. :thumbsdown: I'm very disappointed with Learning Curve at this point.

Jeb-O

I wish Learning Curve would put an announcement on their website to update everyone who has been waiting. It is so frustrating that the date keeps getting pushed out and no one knows a thing about it!!! (I am all for making it as safe as can be, but it would be nice to be clued in too!) All the blaming back and forth is making me nuts too! I just want the stinkin' seats! :rolleyes:

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I happened to look at LC's site today and noticed that the pics of the premiere have been taken down.

Susan

Melodiya99

I can't think of a reason for the sporty blue, but maybe they finally took pics of the premier covers on the premier seats? That would be nice!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Why doesn't someone call them and ask tomorrow? Their number is 800-704-8697; they're open 8-5 Eastern M-T and Friday 8-1 Eastern time.

Or, you can e-mail through this page.

Learning that they're losing customers who had pre-ordered and are now buying something else may at least prompt them to give some explaination. :)

zeo2ski

Where did you order from??? :thumbsup:

on another thread she said csnbaby

I can think of one good (heavier!) reason to take down the pics and descriptions...:whistle:

ETA: ya know, the csnbaby site doesn't actually list a RFing weight limit, just says 5-65lbs. I'm just saying...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC