What would you recommend

mish

I have a friend coming in about 45 minutes to talk about car seats. She is getting ready to have a baby and needs to do 3 across. She has her 5 year old in a booster and her 2 year old is in either a scenera or a 3 in 1. She wants to put her in a booster, but that is another thread! Anyway, she is having her baby on the 24th and doesn't have a seat yet. I don't think she wants to spend a lot of money judging by the shocked look on her face when I told her prices last night. Also, she wants a travel system and really can't be talked out of it. Does anyone have any ideas?

ADS

NVMBR02

Baby trend flex loc with a snap and go? (I don't like the baby trend strollers, but the flex loc does come in a travel system, I believe).

A snugride travel system would be good. I like the graco strollers better and I liked my snugride. I don't know how tight her 3 across is though.

What kind of car does she drive?

mish

She drives a mercury milan.

I was thinking of the baby trend. I just don't love that seat. I thought the snugride was probably too wide, but that is one I will tell her about.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC