Not acceptable?

Dillipop

When I try to post I get this...Why?

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /newreply.php could not be found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at forums.car-safety.org Port 80

ADS

Dillipop

Keeps happening on just the one post I was trying to post. Are there certain words or phrases or paragraph allowances, etc? I had to split my post into 3 and edit out things like the word cheap. ETA..The word cheap obviously does not prevent me from posting!:D

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
There shouldn't be any filters like that. Can you link the post in question?

As a test, try the same exact reply to this thread and see if it works here.

Dillipop

I cut and pasted it from another post I was able to start under "why?" and it won't let me post the whole thing here, either. I changed some wording in the last post in that thread and was able to post last night. Not sure what I changed that allowed me to do it, but I was unable to post the whole thing, was able to split it into 3 and then was unable to post the last 2 paragraphs, so changed them aroung a bit and was able to do it. I think I will just chuck this up to just being a weird thing. Oh, well...

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Are you using the "Quick Reply" feature? I vaguely recall there are some limitations to that.

Try using the "Go Advanced" Button inside Quick reply or use the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of the thread and see if that works as another test.

Dillipop

Nope, I was using the post reply button after hitting the new thread button to start a new thread. Never tried the quick reply...there was just something there the site just didn't want to post, I guess. Oh, well, I haven't had trouble posting anything else. It was just that one thread/post. No problems since with any thing else...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC