For Sale or Trade Long wraps

southernbell

I have gone crazy buying baby carriers lately, but always tend to reach for my ssc's so i am getting rid of a lot first listing will be my wraps, a lot of it i would rather keep, but since i am not using a ton i am listing most of what i have

poc hot pink grad on hemp indio, was a brand new 6 before dying been worn a few times, beautiful, but my dd tends to run when she sees a wrap, and i don't do pink for my ds $280 ppd

poc turquoise gradation hemp indio, was a brand new 6 before dying has been worn a handful of times, love it and won't be sad if it stays $280 ppd

poc turquoise gradation hemp indio measures 2.4. cut from a size 7 hemp indio, was a brand new wrap before being dyed, never worn, has didy tags and middle markers, hemmed by kalea baby $125 ppdsold

anthracit nino size 6 i believe i can double check it may be a 5 i have never even tried this on, a very sweet momma answered my iso for this, it was sold to me as a second i was told there was a small crease somewhere on it, i haven't found it yet, asking $68 ppd which is what i paid sold

poc chocolate dyed waves measures after dying i am fairly certain 4.3 worn a few times $150 ppd

neobulle manon grise 4.5 never even unfolded $90 ppd

neobulle simon 4.5 only tried on $90 ppd

neobulle lou 4.5 washed once, because my kids were using it as a blanket $90 ppdsold

hibiscus indio 6 euc bought off fsot again girly and my daughter is running away from wraps asking what i paid $97 ppdsold

scilla 6 euc bought off fsot i love this again dd does not, asking what i paid $115 ppd

poc dyed silk indio dyed a light "laguna" color very pretty only tried on it was a brand new silk 6 before dying $160 ppd

accupolco hopp long bought off fsot euc, asking what i paid $75 ppd

size 6 laguna ellipsen, possibly a 5 i will double check never used $100 ppdsold

Pic939.jpg

poc chocolate dyed waves

Pic936.jpg

poc dyed silk indio and laguna ellipsen

Pic937.jpg

hibiscus indio, chocolate waves, [oc dyed silk indio, laguna ellipsen

pocturq.jpg

poc turquoise gradation 2.4

Pic941.jpg

scilla, anthracit nino, accaoulco hopp, neobulle manon grise, neobulle lou

Pic942.jpg

poc gradations

i will be adding more along with some pictures, the only iso's i have are toddler kinder pack or gift cards to walmart, target, babies r us, or buy buy baby

Last edited:
ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh my goodness! I think you have more carriers than most of us have car seats! :)

Those are beautiful, but I've never used a wrap, and they're a bit out of my price range for trying them out. Lovely, though.

southernbell

Oh my goodness! I think you have more carriers than most of us have car seats! :)

Those are beautiful, but I've never used a wrap, and they're a bit out of my price range for trying them out. Lovely, though.

this isn't the half of it lol:whistle: i have a baby gear problem, i love all things baby:love:

Shanora

lol.

they are beautiful! Would you be willing to ship to canada? Also which ones are light enought to wear in the summer?

southernbell

lol.

they are beautiful! Would you be willing to ship to canada? Also which ones are light enought to wear in the summer?

i do ship to canada, and actually just sold one to a canadian mom so i will be going to the post office this week already:D i think the hemps would be the hottest, the neobulles, the chocolate waves and the hoppediz are all cotton and scilla is cotton and linen so i think they would be the cooler ones

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC