Evenflo LX or My Ride 65

U

Unregistered

Which would you purchase for a newborn? Evenflo LX or My Ride 65

ADS

firemomof3

Definitely the MyRide! The MyRide fits a newborn really nicely and you can keep your child rear facing to 40lbs :thumbsup:

all together ooky

You're talking about the Triumph Advance LX, right?

Both choices fit a newborn fine. I personally would choose the My Ride because I don't like the knobs on the Triumph Advance (they get squashed in both my vehicles). I also like that it's made in the U.S.A. And it has cupholders. :rolleyes: I also like the 40lb rear-facing limit. :thumbsup: If I were you I'd try both seats in your car and see which one you like better.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
PERSONALLY, out of those 2, i would get a myride, because my dd will not sit in a triumph advance, because of the red adjuster tabs that bite into her neck. *most* kids are fine with them, but some have issues with it, and obviously, with a newbirn, you can't know whether or not your kid will be one who hates it or not, so i would not chance it. With the myride, my issue woudl be the short shell, but all in all, its a great seat for a great price.
(Although I'd get a truefit or 50 lb AOE before I'd get either of those seats.)

4boysmom

I think I would prefer the MR assumign it fit in my vehicle though I have never installed one. They seem to have similiar shell heights and I think my kids would be able to use the seat after 35 pounds.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC