my mico is here!!!!

love-pink

well my maxi cosi mico came today and i have to say I LOOVVEE IT!! its lite and just plain cute! alot of people said the base was tricky but i think you just need to get use to how it releases. i dont find it harder than the ss1 just different. also i there is a slot that changes to tell you when the lock is released or not so you know if its locked into the base. here the pics i can add and the rest will be posted in my album if your interested. it is the happy flower print :) it does have the puzzle buckle but i dont find that more difficult just different than what im used to. but i also dont have a baby to try in it for 4 months!!

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

i like it too i couldnt decide between the juice or happy flower. so i decided if i was having a boy i was going to get the juice and if it was a girl id get the flower print :thumbsup:

love-pink

yup!! well have 2 boys and 2 girls and thats enough lol. were stoked that it worked out that way, everyone has a playmate :love:

NVMBR02

Very cute. There was a happy flowers micro at my tech class and I liked it overall. I didn't find it to hard to install in the couple of cars I installed it. The base did stick some and it also didn't click all the way but I don't know how long it was a demo seat for or how it had been cared for. It was very pretty though and looked like it would cuddle a little one well.

love-pink

i do too!! i sold my quattro stroller today and i kinda felt bad because their such a beast!! but she said it was exactly what she was looking for and it was in excellent shape.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC