My turn for MR65 pics!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
B/c I'm a copy cat, here's my pics of the kids today in the seat and a comparison pic of Olivia in her SS1. :) These were on my couch, so might change some in the car. It won't be in the van till Saturday probably if my carseat date is still on w/ Jo. ;) http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/carseatqueen/Graco/My Ride 65/

Ilana-31 mos, about 28# and 35.5" She's just about even w/ the 4th slot, a touch under It hink. I'll get a shot of her in her Avenue later.
018.jpg

019.jpg

Evan-4.5yo, 34# and 38.5" I sat him loosely in a MA at BRU and he looked to tall to rf in it, now I'll have to try him it for real on Sat. He's just above where Ilana is at.
031.jpg

029.jpg

AJ-6, 51#, and 45" and exactly even w/ the top slots. He's very crammed in this seat, it seems very narrow and he's not a really wide child. He's over 40# so I removed the strap covers as the manual says to. :confused: I sat him in the MA too and his shoulders were over the top slots.
035.jpg

Olivia, 3.5 mos, 13#, and 24.5" on the bottom slots w/out insert. W/ the insert the straps are way behind her shoulders but they seemed to stay on well. The bottom seems to be about what the SS1 is, lower w/ the insert, but seem to spread out some from there so the 2nd and 3rd slots are higher on the MR than the SS.
038.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

ADS

MomE

Olivia, 3.5 mos, 13#, and 34.5" on the bottom slots w/out insert. W/ the insert the straps are way behind her shoulders but they seemed to stay on well. The bottom seems to be about what the SS1 is, lower w/ the insert, but seem to spread out some from there so the 2nd and 3rd slots are higher on the MR than the SS.

34.5"?! That can't be right. She wouldn't fit in the SS1. Actually, she wouldn't be allowed in the SS1. But I think that's a typo....

TerisBoys

OK - I think Olivia and Spash's Sam have a competition going for the "biggest blue-eyes on the board".

That said - wow to how similarly it fits I and E heightwise.

I wish it had been around a few years ago. Ryan could have used it RF a LONG time.

Maedze

34.5"?! That can't be right. She wouldn't fit in the SS1. Actually, she wouldn't be allowed in the SS1. But I think that's a typo....

While thepeach probably meant '24 inches', I can tell you that my 34 inchish nearly 2 year old still fits in the SS1 with room to grow ;)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Typo fixed, lol, it's 24.5". :)

Yes, Evan and Ilana have always been very similar torso wise. Made it easy for them to share seats when they were both rfing.

Maedze

He's a weirdly shaped baby :love:

If I'd had to say, I'd have said he has short LEGS. He really does. Stumpy little legs. Maybe he also has a short head? :confused:

horseymom

I can't wait until we get them here (Canada) but likely won't see them until much later.

you last post pic is priceless, must be comfy :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC