Those who have tried a my ride, did your child fit rear-facing?....

Did your child fit in the my ride rear-facing?

• My child is between 1 and 2 and fit in it.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • My child is between 1 and 2 and didn't fit in it.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • My child is between 2 and 3 and fit in it.

• My child is between 2 and 3 and didn't fit in it.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • My child is between 3 and 4 and fit in it.

• My child is between 3 and 4 and didn't fit in it.

• My child is between 4 and 5 and fit in it.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • My child is between 4 and 5 and didn't fit in it.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • other

• clicky box

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
ADS

zeo2ski

I checked a couple boxes. First, yes my shrimpy one year old fit! ;)

My 2 year old (who will be 3 in August) Fit when I got the seat a few weeks ago--at least I think so; when I tested him then I did have the FFing feet down accidentally but I was able to get the same recline angle without the feet down, so I don't know. However, last week when I was ready to actually use the seat due to weight, he had 1.25" over his head. Then last night I did one last quick check and he seemed to have even less room over his head. So yeah...my between 2-3 year old fit til he started growing again.

Dillipop

I tried Gilbey in it a couple weeks ago, with infant padding and he was right at the limit. If I took out the padding, I might have gotten a bit more room, but he was uncooperative. He will be 3 in May. He has more room in his marathon than the MR.

Momof4Girls

I voted all fit (1-2, 3-4, 4-5, and other). However, my 4-5 y/o is kissing the limit (she'll be 5 on 7/22) for weight (she fluctuates between 38 and 40lbs). My 6.5 y/o actually has more room RF in it than FF (height-wise), she has about an inch over her head...but again, she's kissing the weight limit.

So, do they fit? The day I tried them, yes. Today? Who knows. LOL My little girls, however, fit nicely.

BabyKaykes

DS (stats in my siggy) fit VERY nicely RF in the store. And he thought it was the most comfortable seat. He even put his hands behind his head after I strapped him in. I didn't get to take it out to my car, but I'd guess he'd fit even better installed in the car.

The only thing about the MyRide, though, is I got the impression that because of the incredible recline of the seat, he'd outgrow it RF and FF at about the same time. Much like he did the comfortsport.

firemomof3

Both my 3y/o & 2y/o fit beautifully with room to spare! They both have the exact same stats: 13” torso 38” tall 29lbs

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
my 4.5 year old did not fit, her head was over the shell and she is over the weight limit.
tiny 1 yr old dude fit, of course.

AtTheSouthDam

DD2 fit but I don't feel she has enough room over her head. She might make it to 35 lbs with the height she had and I don't like it enough for only 35 lbs. I don't think she will make it 40 lbs and still have an 1" over her head.

Madeline410

My (almost) 18 month old and my 3½ year old DID fit RF. My 3½ year old had about 1½ - 2" and/or about 8 pounds before he would outgrow it RF.

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
G fit with lots of growing room. He's 2yrs 8mths and 29lbs.

N barely fit at 4.5 years old. He only had about 1/2'' of growing room and he's 35lbs.

NannyMom

I voted yes for 2-3yrs (Sofi) and yes for "my" 3-4yrs because I've put 2 different 3 year olds in it RF (3yrs 6mnths, 3yrs 8mnths).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC