Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Sliver cross pop

Im selling my Silver cross pop in pistachio. I love this stroller but I now want something else. I bought this is Feb. The bottom of the basket has a tear in it. I did take a picture and if you know someone that sews or you can sew it will sew right back up (its right on the seam).

Im selling it $120 shipped if you live near modesto I will sell it for $100. I will also drive up to 1 hr to meet you part way.

It comes with the foot muff and the rain cover. The cheapest I can find the pistachio is $199 with out the foot muff. With the foot muff it's $249. Here is the only place that sells it with the foot muff that I can find http://www.healthchecksystems.com%2F..._strollers.htm

The foot muff and rain cover have never been used but are opened. It can be used from birth up. I have used it for a 2 week old baby before and she did great in it.

Here are pictures of the stroller. There are 20 pictures and I dont want to put them all on here
    http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/s...seller-photos/
    Kristin
    Darlene Shayn 12/06 38 lbs ff MA and ff EFTA.
    Cooper Allen edd 01/11 Chicco Key fit 30 and maybe CCO

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: Sliver cross pop

I will also do $100 and check shipping to see what it is.
    Kristin
    Darlene Shayn 12/06 38 lbs ff MA and ff EFTA.
    Cooper Allen edd 01/11 Chicco Key fit 30 and maybe CCO