Which convertible seat is the most "fun"?

Which seat is your favorite?

• Coccoro

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Boulevard

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Marathon

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Roundabout

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • TFC670

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • MyRide 65

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Radian

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Priori

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EFTA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

APmama2MAK

Kids stats
(almost) 24 months, 4th percentile (born in the 2nd)
height 32 in
weight 23 lbs

I don't care about long term seats, we will be buying many more and any really cool ones that come out...I really love ARB (not completely in love with tethering) and was going to just get a TF c670...but he will never need the shell especially since who KNOWS what will be out in a year let alone 3+, if he does, I can always pick one up years from now

SO since I don't have to worry about outgrowing the seat too soon, plus I plan on buying more if cool ones come out anyways, at this time what seat do you think is the most fun/prettiest/nicest/would love to have if you didn't have to worry about weight limit, shell height or price?

poll to come very soon

ADS

Maedze

Re: Which covertible seat is the most "fun"?

I don't think any other person's opinions on those things matter since it's your kid, your situation :p

What specific wants do you have in a seat?

APmama2MAK

lol I just cant decide and wanted to see which was most popular. I dont have any wants really, I was thinking Blvd for the front seat of the truck because of SIP but all in all, I like most of those seats equally and just want something to help me decide what to get to play with lol. I need to pick out of a hat or something, so I posted a poll instead lol.

No one has to answer what they think will be best for my child, just what they think is the most fun or easiest to use/install and why, like I was considering roundabout for the adjuster I hear everyone loves....

Spam

coccoro because it's adorable:) Lots of fun colors and I just love to say the name. MR65 because it's the newest seat, and I like it. Very easy to install, fabric choices aren't the greatest yet :rolleyes:

vonfirmath

Definitely Cocorro. Cute colors, cute styling. But it won't fit my kid long enough to justify the price.

momofmandp

Wow, I'm almost in the same position as you as I'm about to buy a new seat for my ds who has almost all of the same statistics as yours. The difference for me though is that I'm hoping that this will be the last seat I buy before booster stage, so I'm fairly certain I'm going for the TF ARB. But now seeing this thread has gotten me interested in looking at the Coccoro as they look fun and cute. ;)

APmama2MAK

Yep, I figured a big response for coccoro and priori actually, but mostly for the coccoro. and momofmandp...I think the TF arb is an awesome seat and will probably get one either way, but I REALLY think the coccoro is pretty and I like the seatbelt going around the back :) ... now Im just going to have to get 4 jobs to fund the car seat madness haha

April

Wow, I'm almost in the same position as you as I'm about to buy a new seat for my ds who has almost all of the same statistics as yours. The difference for me though is that I'm hoping that this will be the last seat I buy before booster stage, so I'm fairly certain I'm going for the TF ARB. But now seeing this thread has gotten me interested in looking at the Coccoro as they look fun and cute. ;)

I think that if the OP had asked "which seat will be the last I need until booster age", NOBODY would've picked the Coccoro. Just FYI, because although yours child's stats are the same, its a completely different situation.:twocents:

momofmandp

I think that if the OP had asked "which seat will be the last I need until booster age", NOBODY would've picked the Coccoro. Just FYI, because although yours child's stats are the same, its a completely different situation.:twocents:
Oh yes, I know...thank you! :) I only mentioned that I got interested in looking at the Coccoro because I hadn't even really paid attention at all to it before. But I'm only looking at it purely for fun (or maybe vicariously) as I already know I'm going for the TF ARB. Thanks for looking out for me though! :love:

NannyMom

I think the Marathon is the most fun because then you can start collecting the variety of covers :whistle:

barnmama25

I'm the odd one out I guess. My favorite will always be the Roundabout. Easy install, still has cute covers, and the adjuster is oh soooo smooth.
I miss it!!

abigaylebelle

I'm the odd one out I guess. My favorite will always be the Roundabout. Easy install, still has cute covers, and the adjuster is oh soooo smooth.
I miss it!!
Oh I agree, in fact I voted for the roundabout in the poll. I played with a diplomat not too long ago and it was also fantastic. There is a little cowmoo ra in my driveway right now looking cute in the red car.:)

I miss it!!
:yeahthat: I :love:d our old RA's. The only thing I didn't like was that they aren't EH seats, but other than that - cute covers, great quality of materials, super easy seat belt installs everywhere we used them, and DD's always looked soo cozy in them

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC