Pictures of all of the Graco My Ride 65 colors

ADS

Mama Jo

Oooh... I like Bartlett and Streamer... I'm curious to see what they look like on the seat.

NannyMom

I bet Bartlett is going to be the Target one. Looks like Streamer really is the lime green one. Based on the dots? I think Sonata is my fav girly one. I may have to buy that cover for Sofi :)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
So, that IS streamer in the Baby Talk! Started wondering, when Towsend was a couple pages back.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Wait, so they start the My Ride off with NINE cover choices, and the Nautilus had gray, gray and gray? :confused: (And we had to wait a couple of months for the second and third gray ones.) And even now the only non-gray Nautilus covers are the girly ones. Makes no sense to me!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I guess Graco took all the laments about the lack of non-gray Nautilus covers to heart when they strategized covers for the My Ride. Maybe a combination of Graco possibly lurking here on the board more and/or fielding more comments from those who contacted Graco customer service. :)

Spam

I want to see the full Bartlett... that may be mine other cover :) I liked alma a lot, but will have to see Flair :whistle: (if I had a girl)

TerisBoys

I like the Bartlett - I just hope the layout of the color swatches isn't indicative of the final seat.

Comparing them to Patina Bloom:

Cover: Patina / Bartlett

Main Body outside: Brown / Gray

Main Body Inside: Bright Pink / Light Gray

Piping: Light Pink / Light Blue

Infant insert inside: Floral / Dark Blue

Last edited:

*jen*

Oh its Streamer right? Green and brown with fern like pattern? Looks more girly to me. :( So I guess it is Target, Walmart or BRU. They are SO boring for boys. UGH!

*jen*

COMPLETELY agree Holly. Now with these boring choices I guess I better give the BRU one a chance, especially with the 15% off coupon. (sigh). Guess I'll get both walmart and BRU and pick from those two. Though Target will at least have SOME blue in it, right? Wonder if they are going to get that one by August. I am so conflicted! What is BRU return policy? 90 days? Maybe I could get that with the coupon and then if the Target one is way cuter return it. The GN was 6 months old when I bought it, so I'm sure this one will end up being "fresher" than that at least. decisions, decisions...

cookie123

Brett was disappointed to hear when he gets his booster seat, it won't have puppies on it like Hannah's new turbo booster has pink hearts! You would think they'd realize boys would like something fun on their seats.

Someone here should start a car seat company. It's the only answer.

jujumum

Between watching the rf vs. ff videos again on Youtube, and seeing Bartlett & Flair :)love:), I'm changing my mind about the MR. If dd can fit in one for even 6 months, I'm going to get one.:)

TerisBoys

Brett was disappointed to hear when he gets his booster seat, it won't have puppies on it like Hannah's new turbo booster has pink hearts! You would think they'd realize boys would like something fun on their seats.

Someone here should start a car seat company. It's the only answer.

Graco DOES have the 'lizards in line' cover - which is cutely boyish.

cookie123

I've never seen that. Cute! Way to go Graco! Maybe he'd like that if it's there when the time comes. He still has an inch in the Nautilus, I think, and the Radian.

*jen*

That lizard one is so cute!! Why can't they do puppy dogs, firetrucks, dump trucks, I would even go for footballs and I'm not a sports fan. :( I want BOY!! I think it is time for me to write a letter to Graco. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC