Do you think babies like carrot cake?

Splash

I want one!!!!

I tried Charlie and Sam in Joy's Coccoro yesterday. I was shocked. Sam fit so nicely and snug, even without the infant insert. And I tried Charlie in it :jaw: He was just a hair above the top slots AND the top of his head was even with the top of the seat. He outgrew a RA almost 2 years ago, and he probably would have fit in the CC until 4-5 months ago. He's barely too tall for it, but he's over forty pounds. And he's pretty skinny (but solid), so most kids should last 40 pounds in it.

I was floored when I saw that. And it was so snug and easy to adjust and looks like it would be really easy to install and and and it.comes.in.orange. Orange people, orange! It comes in orange!

I sooooo want one. Reallyreallyreally bad. What do I have to sell to get it? I sold my BV... I could sell my MA as well...

But... I don't know if I trust Combi yet :(. But the seat is so awesome. And orange. It comes in orange.

ADS

abigaylebelle

Oh goody it fits a 40lber! This may be the travel seat of my dreams. My only question is whether or not the baby will be too low to see out the window. Can anyone verify that?

TheQueenMother

I so want one of these as well. If my dd was 5 lbs lighter, she would have a carrot cake coccorro. I love the lime as well
Amanda

mommaon112903

I wish more car seats would come in Orange! Now hubby on the other hand prefers "boring" colors and is not *too* thrilled that he has a red Monterey in his car but "at least it is not orange or green!"

So, yes I think babies, especially yours :love:

jujumum

Sure, babies :love: carrot cake. And, key lime pie.:D

That looks like an awesome seat - I love the site, too.:)

NannyMom

I want one!!!!

I tried Charlie and Sam in Joy's Coccoro yesterday. I was shocked. Sam fit so nicely and snug, even without the infant insert. And I tried Charlie in it :jaw: He was just a hair above the top slots AND the top of his head was even with the top of the seat. He outgrew a RA almost 2 years ago, and he probably would have fit in the CC until 4-5 months ago. He's barely too tall for it, but he's over forty pounds. And he's pretty skinny (but solid), so most kids should last 40 pounds in it.

I was floored when I saw that. And it was so snug and easy to adjust and looks like it would be really easy to install and and and it.comes.in.orange. Orange people, orange! It comes in orange!

I sooooo want one. Reallyreallyreally bad. What do I have to sell to get it? I sold my BV... I could sell my MA as well...

But... I don't know if I trust Combi yet :(. But the seat is so awesome. And orange. It comes in orange.

I thought you wanted matching MRs.

monstah

I don't know about carrot cake, but I'll let you know what my baby thinks of licorice! (Only color in stock. :thumbsdown:)

My MIL grabbed one for me and has it at her house on Long Island so I don't get to play with it until after I have this baby.... Suddenly, an induction sounds nice. :whistle::p

TheNimpsGirl

Of course they do :)

I only got to play with one briefly, literally for like half a minute. It was VERY squishy and I adored that aspect but that was all I could find time to love, LoL. DS was freaking out the minute I put him in it (he doesn't like any car seat right now and does that spaze out and turn red thing). From the brief seconds he was in it though he was craddled very nicely with the infant insert and I think had it been installed in a car that was moving he would have fallen asleep instantly.

Good to hear it fits fairly large kids cause honestly I was suprised at how small it looked. It would probably fit great in DH's Grand Am but at that price and DS's length he probably wouldn't get a ton of use (I worry at DS's growth rate that he will outgrow seats RFing due to height not weight).

But if it would work for our situtaion I'd get key lime though cause I adore that green color (it's close to one of the wedding colors we used).

Splash

I don't distrust Combi, just don't know if they've won my trust. Their previous convertible seats were duds, and this seems to be their first solid offer in that arena. I don't generally like going with "new" products, especially from a company with limited history. I don't mind getting version 1.0 from Graco or Britax (because, even though there certainly will be kinks that need to be worked out, they're likely to be fairly minor), but from a company with such scant experience in the field, I am just a bit skeptical.

heyruthie

i'm such a geek. the only thing i noticed in that link is that all the babies (and the seats themselves at the beginning) have no chest clips. at all....weird.

of course, i'm in love with the seats too.....and i AM having a little baby soon :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC