can any one compare height of my ride and ETA?

I am planing on getting a my ride but I have to be honest, ETA is my favorite seat to use lol... I am tempted to just get that as Fiona's seat for the minivan. She is a tall kid, about 38.5 inches (I measured her last night) and 31 lbs. She fits nicely in the my ride.

I was just going to get the my ride tomorrow but now I am thinking maybe I should get the seat I love so much. It is a good price on sale right now too.

ADS
What about a marathon? I sat her in my sons marathon and measured and she has 2 inches of shell, she has a good deal more in the my ride.. like 4 inches maybe? I didn't measure but it was a good deal more than the marathon... I have not tried her in the eta.. last time I looked at it I was considering it for Nolan.

if anyone knows!!!! :confused:

Maedze

It's more about how the child fits in the seat than the exact torso height of the seat.

Listen, I know you're really stuck on this decision. If you hate the MyRide, don't buy it, because it'll tick you off every time you see it in the car for the next four years ;) It IS the seat that will get you rearfacing the longest right now. But if you don't like it, that's not a huge selling point.

Well I like my ride a lot, but I like the ETA a lot too. I am trying to decide if It makes sense to just get the ETA, since I always loved how it worked. I was thinking I could have her in it for a while then I could switch Nolan and Fionas seats later when She got bigger, and she could ff in the marathon.. (we have 2 radians but I need them for a three across the passat now)

NannyMom

Or you could be like me and get them both ;)

Sofi's EFTA is pretty upright in my van right now. But she has about 4 inches in the EFTA, MR and MA.

Or you could be like me and get them both ;)

Sofi's EFTA is pretty upright in my van right now. But she has about 4 inches in the EFTA, MR and MA.

I wish.. I only need one.. I already have 2 skr's, a marathon, and my oldest has a turbobooster (HB) and a parkway otw.. I am selling my 2 APEX's and a third radian tomorrow lol.. I need to cut back on seats.. I hate the way Fiona sits in the APEX and seeing as it is supposed to be the spare seat, and it only fits in my car which she is in most of the time.. and Julianna out grew hers, I decided to replace her spare seat with a my ride.. and put the radian in the passat..(since it will fit that way)

I can't even afford the my ride till tomorrow after I get paid from the radian sale. and I have to buy it from a site that takes paypal cause I have most of the money in there lol (I sold fluff too)
I vaguely remember sitting Fiona in the ETA when I was looking at it for Nolan and I think I thought she didn't have a ton of rfing room left in it. but when she sat in the my ride I thought it looked like she had a good amount of room to rf height wise..

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC