How well does your child sleep ffing in a Radian and Blvd?

Pepse

DD is still hoovering around 30lbs and has been since about a year between 28-31lbs (she will be 2 in August) and we have 30lbs seats (canadian)

Dh won't let me buy a 35lbs seat and when we bought our seats the True fit wasn't out yet.

Our first goal was to make it though the winter (maybe a small diet here and there :whistle:) , now she has and i think aobut 3 hour rides to the cottage that we make every couple weekends and hoping she will make it though the summer rfing, as long as she is under 32 lbs on my scale, I will keep her rfing (docs scale is the one she is the reliable one and it is about 1 lbs less than ours, so that is what we wil go by )

I love her rfing, evne more so since she sleeps so nicely, so comfortable, if her big sister (14) is the back, she entertains her rfing, it is great.

I just have this picture of her falling asleep driving to the cottage and her head slumped.

Is there enough of a recline ffing to prevent this and make ffing sleeping nice

ADS

pastrygirl

I have my RN XT installed FF in recline mode. My son normally does not sleep in the car, but ever since I got that seat a few weeks go, he falls asleep almost every day! He seems VERY comfy. :)

tl01

We have the original Radian and DS sleeps just fine in it. I worried about his head slumping in the Radian but it hasn't been a problem yet. The Blvd caused my son's head to slump RFing so we sold it. He sleeps well in his new Frontier as well.

Morganthe

My dd couldn't sleep in the Radian 65 until I got her a princess cover set that came with the extra headrest. After that, she had no trouble sleeping in it on long rides and an airplane ride. I tied the head rest to the tag on the back of the Radian cover and she'd flip it up behind the seat whenever she was just on a regular no-sleep ride. Handy & kept it from getting lost. :thumbsup:

firemomof3

My dd1 sleeps very comfortably in the XT with no head slump:
MyRide002.jpg

jujumum

My children sleep great in their BVs, both ff and rf. I have no experience with my dcs sleeping in Radians. :)

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
DD2 slept almost 2 hours today in her FF Radian 80 (without any of the padded inserts) with no head slumping. :thumbsup: She hasn't used our Blvd. FF.

cmm7

Z falls asleep almost daily in the BV and has never had any head slump. She just leans her head against her "pillows."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC