I hope I don't regret this, today is the last day for the ..

emandbri

20% BRU.com coupon and I'm not ordering the sonata my ride. I'm just so worried that if I order it Elizabeth will reach 35 lbs before it gets here and I'll end up going out and buying one!

She has been 31 lbs since Aug but is in the middle of a growth spurt and jumped to 34. Yesterday morning was 34.2.

ADS

Splash

I really think you should just stop playing musical seats. You've already spent what it would cost to import a TWE. Just order one and be done with it!

emandbri

I really think you should just stop playing musical seats. You've already spent what it would cost to import a TWE. Just order one and be done with it!

hee hee I'm trying to set a good example by using a US seat.

This is nothing, Elizabeth has been in far less seats than Jacob was! lol I was never happy with any of his seats! :whistle:

Here are Elizabeth's seats

safe seat 1

marathon

true fit doesn't count since I borrowed it for only 2 weeks ;)

radian doesn't count since I bought it knowing I would sell it to a friend in a
few months time. ;) I don't even consider it mine.

and now the my ride.

MoreLatte

Actually, it was two that I purchased twice. But I returned them. Twice. And therefore I am held harmless.

I got the biggest kick out of that! It reminded me of when my mom used to unknowingly buy clothes thatI had taken to Good Will and bring them back to me for my kids.lol DH and I would just crack up!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC