Old Navy Clearance

ks1978

I stopped in today because I had a gift card and wow, did I score.
6 pair of jeans, 1 skirt, 1 khaki pants, 1 dress, 2 pair sandals, 5 tops, 2 zippered hoodies, 3 pair knit pants for only $51!! I totally stocked up in larger sizes for DD2!

Some of the jeans were only $1.50!!!:eek:

I looked online and the deals are not there, it must be instore only??

Last edited:
ADS

menfusse

I'm hitting the outlet in a couple of weeks. Hoping to find some fall stuff super cheap. Seeing your pics is making me itch to get out of here!

crunchierthanthou

I didn't find any cheap jeans, but I loaded up on 12-18 month summer stuff for my chunky baby. :eeK:

4 shorts
2 yoga pants
9 shirts
2 hats
1 pajamas

and for ds
2 pairs of flip flops
1 t-shirt
1 dress pants

for $49! - after $20 in bucks back and a $5 off coupon.

dh didn't even veto anything when I got home. :cool:

Last edited:

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Ours didn't have any cheap jeans, but I did get 2 huge bags of stuff for $88 (and that included me spending $30 on 2 shirts--unheard of for me, but they fit really well). DH got 2 hoodies for $2/each and the girls each got 4-5 shirts, and DS got a couple of shirts. Oh, and a swimming suit for each of the girls too.

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Ack. See what you guys do to me?

I dropped $65 in ON today.

I got stuff for my girls as well as presents to go in the baby shower gift closet.

I got:

-4 pairs of pajamas
-1 dress
-2 hats
-2 pairs of tights
-3 t-shirts
-1 polo shirt
-2 onesies
-5 pairs of pants
-1 sweater

Average price per piece works out to about $3.10/piece. :thumbsup: And it wouldn't have been that high except I dropped $7 each on a few of the pieces because they were so cute. ;)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
They have everything from last fall through this summer that is clearanced out, at least at my store they did.

Oh, and if you bring your kid with you, stop by the coloring contest (design your dream flip=flops.) The entry forms have a coupon on the bottom to save 20% on one women's item and one kids' item.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
They have everything from last fall through this summer that is clearanced out, at least at my store they did.

Oh, and if you bring your kid with you, stop by the coloring contest (design your dream flip=flops.) The entry forms have a coupon on the bottom to save 20% on one women's item and one kids' item.

I was just coming to mention that!

Ours had some random Christmas stuff too, and lots of long-sleeved shirts as well as all the summer stuff.

Holly

I got Hannah a swimming suit there today because I had some store credit.
It was $8 instead of $16.50. I didn't see too much else on clearance except some mens t-shirts for $3 each.

Blondie87

We went and spent like $100. There was nothing in A (0-3 month bottoms/6-12 months tops) and J's size (7/8) on clearance, so I got A a swimsuit with matching hat, a few outfits, 2 skirts for me, and swim trunks for my husband- None of which was on the big orange tag clearance. But I got a few 2T clearance things since I need to stock up on my 2T/3T stash of clothes. If I had a 2 or 3 year old girl I would have SCORED. There was so much stuff in that size.

It averaged out to about $9 an item. Some of A's things were like $15 each as well as my skirts!! :eek: I didn't know that before I checked out cuz they had dang signs that made them look cheaper. Oh well. I am happy with what we bought. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC