Covers

love-pink

Hi!!
Has any one felt the maxi cosi mico juice cover or the happy flowers cover? Or have any pic irl?? Its sooo hard to tell on the computer.
Thanks!!

ADS

munchkin

Hi!!
Has any one felt the maxi cosi mico juice cover or the happy flowers cover? Or have any pic irl?? Its sooo hard to tell on the computer.
Thanks!!

I helped install the Maxi Cosi Mico - Juice the other day. It was a lovely color. Very vibrant. It would be really cute for either a boy or girl. It was 'squishy' feeling (very soft). I will PM the other person and see if she will upload some IRL pics.

boringmember

Hi! I have the seat in juice and I bought the footmuff in happyflower/juice. It's really cute. DH lost our camera (don't even ask) but I'm having the baby next week so he's going to get a new one. I'm sure we'll take some pics of her in the seat, so I will upload them for you.

love-pink

well i just found out today that its a GIRL!!!! so im going to order one of them this weekend. i would love to see pictures i think theyre both adorable and cant choose!!:love:

munchkin

I touched the Buzz for about 5 seconds at the BRU, and I think it was the same fabric. I remember that the Buzz felt so nice and comfy. I don't think the car seat was quite as padded. I really liked the seat fabric and color.

love-pink

Well I couldn't wait any longer and I ordered the mico in happy flower!! Ill post pics up when it gets here for anyone who's interested or thinking of getting the seat ;)

boringmember

How exciting! I got the juice because I thought it would work in case the next one is a boy. But the Happy Flower is sooo cute. I bought the footmuff (it's the same one for juice and happy flower) on sale at albeebaby for $19.99 (normally $60) so check it out for the cooler weather...

honda_mom2006

Geez I wish I could see them before I choose. Carseats should have swatch samples like carpet lol

I completely agree with this! We got DS new seat the other day and all I can do is keep rubbing it cuz it's so incredible soft! I wonder how that (having swatches before you buy) would influence people's choices of seats? Congrats on the new baby and new seat choice!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC