Looking for Pics of TF FF...

ravekiss

Does anyone have pics of the TF in the FF position? What do you think about it as a FF seat? I'm wondering how much bigger it is as opposed to a Nautilus and also if there are head slum issues with the TF.

ADS

theshapeshifter

I can't access my photos right now, but we just switched DS around to FFing and so far, so good - I'll try and post a photo later tonight. He has fallen asleep a couple of times and zero problems with head slump. I'm no help with the Nautilus comparison, though, as I've never seen one IRL yet.

abckidsmom

FFing, I prefer the Nautilus. My 2 yo, 34 lber is ffing in the TF and while the seat is just fine and works great, he'd like a cupholder and somewhere to stash his stuff. We don't have the trouble with the head slump that many do, but if we did, I think you're right that the TF would be better than the GN in that department. I like the deeper sides of the TF, and I like the look of the seat better than the GN, but that's it.

The GN is easier to adjust, easier to get the kiddo buckled, and easier for him to climb in and out of, especially since it's starting to look like I actually *will* be pg forever. :)

I still love the TF, but once it's FFing, I think I'd just rather have all GNs. We currently have the 5 yo in a GN, 3 yo in a MA, 2 yo in the TF, all FFing. I'd love to switch out the MA and the TF for GNs. I just think they're easier to use.

northernmommy

HFFCFTOPHARNESS.jpg

this is my 5yo DD, she still fits it now, and will be 6 in a couple of months

ravekiss

I can't access my photos right now, but we just switched DS around to FFing and so far, so good - I'll try and post a photo later tonight. He has fallen asleep a couple of times and zero problems with head slump. I'm no help with the Nautilus comparison, though, as I've never seen one IRL yet.

I'd still like to see your pic if you get a chance to post it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC