Chicco KeyFit Strada Booster

mommaon112903

http://www.chiccousa.com/gear/car-seats/keyfit-strada-booster/keyfit-strada-fuego.aspx

On another board I belong to, a mom mentioned Chicco's new booster and how nice it was. It reminds me of the Monterey in some ways, and we :love: our Monterey. I do not think it is LATCHable, which is something I would like, but it is not a deal breaker.

Has anyone seen this seat or know of a B&M store that will carry it? Josef will be needing a booster for my car by the end of the year. I was hoping Britax would let us know what-if anything, they will be releasing.

Thanks!!!

ADS

mish

I saw this seat at a conference and it was pretty nice. It has been saying coming soon for a really long time. I think it said coming March 2009 for a while and then they just changed it to coming soon. It isn't LATCHable.

menfusse

First I've heard or seen of the seat, but I do like it. Wonder what the price will be? FWIW, Britax has created a prototype apparently and is showing it at shows for their new booster. At least according to a lady at a store I was recently in. They store carried mostly Britax, but did have a clek and some chicco. She said she saw the new booster two weeks prior, but didn't get a release date. She also said was not impressed, but didn't give me the details about why?

mommaon112903

The height would be a deal breaker for us-Josef is not a TALL child, but he is ALL torso and not slowing down. I would not expect Josef to reach 120lbs until he is a teen the way he is slow to gain.

The Monterey kicks the Chicco's butt in specs though. It fits kids 6" taller and 20 pounds heavier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC