MyRide works for us!

firemomof3

I picked up the MyRide that I had ordered from walmart site-to-store today :) I won't go into any "reviews" because there have been so many great reviews done already. But, I like the seat a lot. Both my 2y/o & 3y/o have room rf...which surprised me. Here are some pics: dd2 stats are: 13” torso 38” tall 29lbs
MyRide006.jpg

MyRide008.jpg

MyRide007.jpg

MyRide009.jpg

ADS

all together ooky

Holy Cow! That's a ton of room. Glad it works for you. I think I'll be getting one of these sometime in the near future. Just don't *need* one yet.

NannyMom

Glad you like it :) Her seated height looks similar to Sofi, so she must have some long legs :) But you look like you have yours installed more upright. Do you have the base pulled out a little like we could with the MA?

firemomof3

Ya, I was very surprised at how well dd2 & ds fit in this seat. I have a True Fit so I didn't need this seat at all...but you understand ;)

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
I'm really hoping my 4 year old will fit RF. I normally wouldn't worry about turning him back around, but I'm going to get the seat anyway for my nephew.

firemomof3

Glad you like it :) Her seated height looks similar to Sofi, so she must have some long legs :) But you look like you have yours installed more upright. Do you have the base pulled out a little like we could with the MA?

Ya, when I installed the seat I was shocked at how upright it was. I don't know, I think its just my vehicle seat :shrug-shoulders:
With the shell height being 24.5" I was hoping that it would be tall enough but I should have known that it would be because the EFTA has a shell height of 24" and here she is in that:
EFTA002.jpg

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Thanks for sharing. It looks like a comfy seat. :) I wonder if this seat is like the SS1 (SR32) where a kid keeps growing but doesn't really lose much room in the seat?

BabyKaykes

YAY! I've been waiting for someone to get ahold of it that had a child with similar stats as DS. Wow, she has lots of room!

Maedze

Thanks for sharing. It looks like a comfy seat. :) I wonder if this seat is like the SS1 (SR32) where a kid keeps growing but doesn't really lose much room in the seat?

Because of the way the bight of the CRS almost DIPS into the shell of the seat, plus the fairly far-forward crotch strap, I think kids are going to lose torso height in this seat a lot slower than other seats. It's almost like a baby bucket in the bottom!

momof3boys

I love the dots, would you say the material is scratchy, like a windbreaker? Do you think it would be good for a really hot climate?? I keep changing my mind, with all the new pictures!

LuvMyGirls

So which seat do like better for her rear-facing: the True Fit or the My Ride? Meredith is hitting the 30lb rf mark of the ComfortSport and needs a replacement seat for that car. I can't decide if I want a True Fit, My Ride or another Radian.

firemomof3

I like the MR better for rf than the True Fit. My dd2 kept complaining about the True Fit not being comfortable and so far no complaints with the MR.

lukensophie

Senior Community Member
How long did it take for you to get the seat with the Site-to-Store shipping? Also, what does the grey dot fabric feel like? Is it soft or canvass-y?

heyruthie

'k--1 more "which do you like better?" question!

do you prefer the MR, or the EFTA for RFing? And if you want to throw the TF into the triple equasion--if you had to rate them all, what would the "pecking order" be for RFing?

TIA!

vonfirmath

Have you had a chance to take off the cover? How easy does the cover go on/off?

How about the harness?

Are your kids complaining about the deepness?

firemomof3

'k--1 more "which do you like better?" question!

do you prefer the MR, or the EFTA for RFing? And if you want to throw the TF into the triple equasion--if you had to rate them all, what would the "pecking order" be for RFing?

TIA!

For RFing with my kids anyway:
1. MyRide
2. True Fit
3. EFTA

But for an overall seat for multiple children:
1. EFTA
2. True Fit
3. MyRide

firemomof3

Have you had a chance to take off the cover? How easy does the cover go on/off?

How about the harness?

Are your kids complaining about the deepness?

I haven't taken the cover off. The harness tightens/releases smoothly & evenly so I really like it, much better then the TF and Britax convertibles :twocents:

No, my 3y/o loves the MR, so far she has no complaints. She falls asleep frequently in the MR and it "hugs" her much better than the TF did.

firemomof3

How long did it take for you to get the seat with the Site-to-Store shipping? Also, what does the grey dot fabric feel like? Is it soft or canvass-y?

It took about 2 weeks for the site to store shipping. The fabric is soft all around, but the grey dot pattern is noticible but not scratchy. Its more like a soft canvass, if that makes any sense.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC