I got my BJCE!!!

Jordynsmama

I finally ordered and got it.
I decided on the Elite b/c it happened to be the one on sale. Its the brown and tan one and I got it for 419.00. Plus I bought the belly bar and the double tray although you have to buy 2 trays so I dont know why they call it a double tray. So it came to 485.00. I dont love the color. Its nice but I liked the all black or taupe and black but its fine.
I am glad I didnt get the mini b/c the air tires seriously practically make the stroller push itself. It is SOOOOOO easy to push and turns so easy and I love it. I can get it up over curbs by barely pushing down on the handle bar and we just walked to starbux and I got in the door so easy and held my drink and pushed with one hand. I have to wear the wrist band b./c of how easily it will move on its own. They both fell asleep on the way and slept for an hour in it.
Its not wide at all, fits through doors and doesnt feel bulky or big to me at all. The wheels dont stick out all far and while are 12 inch air tires, they dont have that funky jogging stroller look.
The sunshade is amazing of course.

The only things that bug-
I dont like the drawstring recline. Its annoying and it doesnt go comepletly upright. Almost but no. So they kinda sink down but once they can sit up on their own it wont matter anyway. I also have the bar so they can hold on to it.
I just wish it had a one hand recline with like 4 positions instead of the drawstring. It takes more effort to get it even and stuff and to get it all the way up.

Also it is heavy to lift into a car. It says 38# but IDK. But its a 5 second ordeal so not a biggie. Its easy to throw in the back of my moms rav 4 but I am concerned about poutting it in my car but it'll fit.

Aside from that its wonderful. I took pics but my mom went on vacation and took the camera b4 I loaded them so this weekend I will post the twins in it.

Thank you to all who recommended it especially MSK and Lovin. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Good you got a stroller you like. We have a Bob Revolution and Baby Jogger City Series. I like that the Baby Jogger has a taller canopy. My daughter's head touches the top of the Bob canopy. You'll have to post some photos for us. :D

romanoma

Yep, I have really started to love my BJCED too. Push is amazing!

I assume you got the 2008 since you got the sale price. Mine is also that year, and they are 45-46 lbs. I even called the co to ask if the advertised weight is without wheels or something, they said no, it should be the fully assembled weight. But like you, I could just tell when I lifted it the first time it didn't feel like 38#.

That being said, I can lift it into my CRV just fine, and am getting more used to it each time.

I'm glad you like your new stroller!!

Jordynsmama

Well glad to know everyone is so happy for me for buying this stroller;). Last time I come on the stroller board:p
Okay 46#'s sounds more like it. Eeek. Thats heavy. I look like an idiot trying to load it into the car. Oh well.

lovinwaves

I just saw this thread! Yay, for your new stroller. I just saw the pictures in the other thread. It looks perfect! Glad you are liking :)

Jordynsmama

Sorry the pics took forever. Anyway we all love it. My mom really does. She cant wait to take them hiking and all that. Unless idiot people in Ca close all our parks like they are threatening too for $$. UGH. Anyway she went to the grand canyon last week and said she saw families with joggers on the path in the canyon with NO RAILING at all. Can u imagine if the stroller got loose for an instant? And toddlers walking sometimes holding nobodies hand. It gives me anxiety thinking about it. Jordyn is still a bit impulsive at times so she would have to be like 10 before Id take her down a path like that. I mean I wouldnt even want to. The pics scare the crap out of me.
Anyway but the stroller is a dream and I think everyone should get one. :)

rochelle

Unless idiot people in Ca close all our parks like they are threatening too for $$.

You can try "hiking" Death Valley. its lovely in Fall.

the tentative list of the states park to be closed are already out for SF Bay Area :(

I can still hike the regional parks though as they will stay open. the National Parks are great too :)

Jordynsmama

You can try "hiking" Death Valley. its lovely in Fall.

the tentative list of the states park to be closed are already out for SF Bay Area :(

I can still hike the regional parks though as they will stay open. the National Parks are great too :)

They have Cuyumaca on the list-our fave camping spot...and palomar montain-our other one. The only 2 places we camp.
They also have carlsbad state beach-the ONLY flippin beach we normally go to all summer.
And torrey pines-where we always hike.:whistle:
All they have to do is charge a fee.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC