Century

dragonfly8

Assura infant car seat. Is this a canadian seat? someone on a local used website is selling one for $40 (I am NOT interested just interested in knowing if this is even a "legal" seat here) and according to the picture (the car seat box is in the picture) it looks like a 3 point harnass. Which to me, indicates it's older.

ADS

April

I picked up a Century something or the other on the side of the road the other day, (so I could have fun trashing it), and surprisingly it doesn't expire until Dec/09. I thought they were all expired too (and maybe the Assuras are), but apparently not quite yet.

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm pretty sure it was 2002 at the latest, and they probably all had December expiries. The only reason I remember this is because I was amused by a *Century* NextStep on the shelves at TJs when Aiden was a baby (so 2003-2004 sometime)..ugh! Loved that seat for my older kids, but a supposed "baby boutique" selling a two year old seat was pathetic!

-Nicole.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC