CPS Technician...question for you

twinone

As a expert in car seat/car safety what 3 high back booster's (using seatbelt) are at the top of your list and what makes them better?

Thanks

ADS

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
Britax Parkway
Jane Indy Plus Booster
Graco Turbo

I like the parkway because it doesn't have arm rest so its easy for kids to buckle. Its very comfortable and soft and the head wings and side wings offer side impact protection.

The Jane uses latch to secure it to the car, it is expensive but that feature is neat, it is also adjustable in the side wings.

The Graco is just a good basic not exepnsive seat. It can be used as a backless so its nice if you need to move it to another car you only have to take the bottom part if the child is over 40lbs.

I own the parkway and the turbo for my kids. I really like both of them but the parkway is my favorite. It is easier for them to buckle in and more comfortable for sleeping than the turbo. I do not own the Jane but I really like the latch feature.

Rachel
cpst

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I haven't gotten to see the Jane Indy IRL, but it sounds nice :) The Recaro Young Start must be pretty cool, too, with it's width adjustability & optional foot rest.... Otherwise:
  • Recaro Young Sport or Style ~ super comfy & it's the only manufacturer that adds EPS foam to the hips/torso as well as the head (but expensive)
  • Britax Parkway ~ very comfy, adjusts very high, easy to use & fit in tight arrangments, fits both small & big kids well, relatively moderate price & is lightweight, plus it has cover options for kids to choose from
  • Graco Turbo (highback) ~ almost as comfy as the Parkway, adjusts almost as high, has similar deep head wings with EPS foam, lots of cover choices to choose from, totally decent price, lightweight & can be backless for travel
Are you just curious or are you actually shopping for a seat :confused: If you are, then please you tell us the child(ren)'s age, weight, height & your vehicle year, make, model.

skaterbabs

I would say my two favorites are definately the Parkway and the Turbo Booster. The PW is taller and is better in tight spots than the TB, but both are great seats, and my kids have used both.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC