What color(s) should I get? Coccoro

autumnlily

I'm so torn. I'm going to buy two for my twins. I'm feeling a little vain caring so much about color selection. Help me calm down and choose!

My favorites are Pink, Blue, Green & Orange

But the Red looks great next to the Ashley Floral MA

Blue would look awesome in my Blue Sienna... but, I'm not 100% sold on the color

Green is my DH favorite - but, a friend of mine might get this color and we often ride share..

Pink - would make my oldest DD SO happy and it's great... DH says he wouldn't mind (how great would a pink and brown look next to each other :thumbsup:)

Orange - spunky! ... and my aversion is totally off topic: It's the main color for rival college.

My other concern - my twins will most likely always be on the same setting so I don't think we need two different colors to distinguish who gets what seat. SO, do I get matching seats to avoid the risk of them "fighting" over a seat or if by chance I load one of their seats in another vehicle they won't freak that it is not "their" seat. OR, let them have their own seat so they can have claim to something.

There are so many colors and since I get to get two... should I take advantage of the great selection.

ADS

Joyofbirth

I would get each their own car seat. I would them their color preference. My dd2 really wants a purple seat. I would love to be able to get her one.

autumnlily

My oldest DD wants her sisters to have pink... but that's a given from her :rolleyes:

The twins are too young to tell me yet. We often give Grace items that are Green (green for grace) to help with diapers and such (cloth) because she does wear a different size than Etta. And, Grace's eyes have a hint of Green.

Now, Etta usually gets Blue because her eyes are brilliant blue. But, I'm not sure I like how blue and green look near each other.

Pink is our - both can fit/wear/use color (diapers)

Also, I will try to resale them (if in appropriate no accident condition) in 2 to 3 years and am considering what other twin families might buy.

If car seat indecision isn't bad enough - try deciding on a color!

rochelle

Also, I will try to resale them (if in appropriate no accident condition) in 2 to 3 years and am considering what other twin families might buy.

I vote for 2 pinks.

my boys are 1 yr apart but they want the same color and model for car seats, strollers, shoes.........

it is also easier to resell 2 car seats that are the same color if you want to sell both together.

I know some neighbours who have identical car seats for their only child, one in mum's car and one in dad's car.

autumnlily

I choose (2) Pink.

I always try to buy with the intention of reselling and don't always get my favorite.

I really :love: the pink and hope someday another family will feel the same when it comes time for me to pass them on! And, I hope I stay settled with this car seat decision! :eek:

Joyofbirth

Yeah, I think I would probably do 2 pink also. Unless you really want and love another color. If so, then I'd get one pink, one of the other color.

autumnlily

I was just notified that only ONE PINK is available. :eek:

So, now I'm going to choose another color to go with the pink. I'm thinking Green.

autumnlily

The mint I think :) The Keylime green might be too much clashy contrast.

green - your DH would be happy

When Baby Catalog called me - they only had Licorice and Hazelnut available to send today with the Strawberry Shortcake :thumbsdown: (great colors - but not for a combo with my pink one on the way).

I've decided to wait until I receive my one instock Pink seat and will hopefully be estatic with it (which I'm assuming I will be) and be patient and wait for th second seat. The rep told me, if at anytime before the shippment of the additional Coccoro arrives - I can change my mind on the color. Or, I could cancel the remainder seat and just have one Coccoro because, honestly, our needs will be met with just the one...I just WANT two.

Of course, the complusive side of me wants to try and find the seat NOW and not have to wait - but $50 off with free shipping really is too good to pass up now that I have decided to get two. And, Baby Catalog is a site supporter and I would rather give my money to them then maybe save sime time by going elsewhere with my business.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
It sounds like you have already decided, but just because your kiddos can't verablize their preference it doesn't mean they cant help choose! My DD was in love with the Shannon Blvd from 6- months on. She loved sitting in that thing--she'd lunge for it and would protest loudly when we took her out :love:.

I think pink and brown would look super cute next to each other, or pink and lime ;)

autumnlily

It sounds like you have already decided, but just because your kiddos can't verablize their preference it doesn't mean they cant help choose! My DD was in love with the Shannon Blvd from 6- months on. She loved sitting in that thing--she'd lunge for it and would protest loudly when we took her out :love:.

I think pink and brown would look super cute next to each other, or pink and lime ;)

My thoughts exactly!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC