I have a big fat present waiting at home

ADS

mommaon112903

Is that your new Britax Two-Way Elite??? You bad, bad woman :p

Definatly deserves a sick day! Have fun with your new toy!!!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
brightredmtn, you look absolutely ghastly! Seriously, I can't believe you're risking your health being at work when you look so terrible. You should leave immediately and go home, get your camera, and take more pictures because THAT will most definitely make you feel better.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I want to plaaaaaay! Yes, I am spoiled. yes, I know I got to play with the Multi tech, but still.

brightredmtn

I am home, (we went out for dinner too.)

I haven't taken it out to the car but OMG I'm already in love with this seat. WTH can't Britax make it for the US too. It's not nearly as big as I expected it to be, it's just so sleek and minimal I :love: it!!! From what I gather from the manual it doesn't look hard to instal at all. The manual is only seven pages long too and that's with directions in two different languages, the English only takes up 1/2 of the page so really it would only be 3.5 pages. If that's any indication of the simplicty of the instal then I'm super happy!

Oh no pictures yet since we got home late and DS was in full over tired melt down mode so he wouldn't get in it. He did check it out and thinks it looks very nice.

brightredmtn

So, did he end up having to pay for it as an extra luggage?

Oh, and Congrats!

Nope and no hassle at customs either. I ordered a bag for it, the kind that has backpack straps (no wheels though :(). He took it right through security, no one said a peep to him about it.

TerisBoys

If it installs any way similar to the old US Elite, it really is easy. I loved mine for the brief time I had it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC