Lime Green/Brown My Ride

Maggie

I was just flipping through the June/July '09 issue of FitPregnancy that I got from the OB's this morning.

I like this WAY better than the pink/purple ones!:thumbsup: It's definitely a lime green, looks a little dull in the photo, but it was the best I could do with the shiny magazine pages.

myride.jpg

myride2-1.jpg

ADS

miraclebabies

very cute... I like that they are getting a big variety of different colors and patterns for this seat. Istead of the tan, gray, black covers...

MomE

Oooo...green is my favorite and my daughter's too! I just wish it had more of a pattern rather than just color. Like dots! I love dots! :D

ETA: I mean after the insert is removed. I see the dots on the insert, but my daughter is too big for that.

heyruthie

Oooo...green is my favorite and my daughter's too! I just wish it had more of a pattern rather than just color. Like dots! I love dots! :D

ETA: I mean after the insert is removed. I see the dots on the insert, but my daughter is too big for that.

:yeahthat:

what's up with Graco (and others too, Evenflo Sonata for example) just putting the pattern on the infant insert--esp. for a seat that's supposed to be HWH, and will be used MUCH longer without the insert than with it....? I guess they just bank on people not knowing the difference, and buying because of the way it looks on the shelf.

but i still maintain that it will contribute to misue because parents either won't think the seat looks "right" without the infant padding, or they'lll simply refuse to remove the "pretty part" because the seat is boring without it....

Madeline410

Oh I LOVE that one. I might get one for DS to use until he outgrows it RF, then DD would use it while he uses her blvd FF.. so I would love this cover. I was a little sad my daughter was going to sit in a black/grey seat :rolleyes: :p

Maedze

You know, I'm thrilled they went with something that didn't have gray. And I like green. And I like brown. And I like dots.

However, that particular non-gray, green, brown, dotty combination is just NOT doing it for me.

TerisBoys

So - when are Graco's designers going to get it together and make a line of seats that at least coordinates?

We've the rainbow of SnugRides and Turbos, the gray Nautili (aside from Daisy and Miley?), and now the predominantly brown MyRide...

I don't mind gray - my interior is gray. It just seems disjointed to me. Though, black with color would be nice. (Black/red, Black/bright blue, etc).

monstah

Oh geez....
I think the MR is shaping up to have the ugliest line-up of covers I have ever seen! :duck:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC