In Search Of Girls 18-24m sunsuits/rompers AND boys 3T adjustable waist shorts/shirts

Mtdew@ngel

DD & DS desperately need summer clothes. Both are short (with small waists) for their age so finding clothes to fit within my budget is proving a bit hard. I don't have alot to spend on summer clothes this year so I'm trying to find a good deal.

DS needs adjustable waist bottoms to make my life easier. :p Brand name doesn't matter as long as they are adjustable. I'd prefer blue jean but open to others. Possibly looking for 3-4t tops depending on the length of shirt he's in 3 or 4 t.

I'm looking for sunsuits/rompers/one peice outfits for DD. She's still in 12month bottoms but can fit into 24month tops depending on brand...so I think 1 piece is the way to go this summer. Again, brand name doesn't matter as long as they are the type I'm looking for. Short sleeves or tank style is fine.

If you have anything you migh tthin I'd be interested in, please reply here or pm me! Thank you!

ADS

MOM25BOYS

I think I have a few things that are 12/18/24 mths for the summer for your DD that I would be more than happy to send you FFS too.:) There's not alot of romper, but some sun dresses and short sets and tops. All are in great shape and need a new home away from here, lol. :p I know I don't have any boy stuff, but if I do find some I will toss it in the box for you. Just let me know.

Mtdew@ngel

I have 12-18 month summer girl stuff if you would be interested? I could even do FFS :whistle:

Are they seperates? I know bottoms would def fit her, just not sure on tops. I guess it all depends on the length as her belly tends to poke out of some those size. :p You are so generous to offer FFS. I had to google what that meant. :eek: Could you possibly get me a quote on shipping to 46901?

I think I have a few things that are 12/18/24 mths for the summer for your DD that I would be more than happy to send you FFS too.:) There's not alot of romper, but some sun dresses and short sets and tops. All are in great shape and need a new home away from here, lol. :p I know I don't have any boy stuff, but if I do find some I will toss it in the box for you. Just let me know.

You are also generous to offer FFS! How much would it be to zip 46901?

MOM25BOYS

Are they seperates? I know bottoms would def fit her, just not sure on tops. I guess it all depends on the length as her belly tends to poke out of some those size. :p You are so generous to offer FFS. I had to google what that meant. :eek: Could you possibly get me a quote on shipping to 46901?

You are also generous to offer FFS! How much would it be to zip 46901?

Shipping shouldn't run no more than $10-$12 if I ship via UPS.:) If it is more than that I'm not worried about it and will cover it. Just like for them to find a good home. My DNi grew too fast to wear them very much.:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC