car seat gadgets I just found.

Holly

Look what I just found. This and This.

That first one looks like it will interefere with the straps like a bundleme, but what about the 2nd one? I like the velcro on my radian, I wish all car seats had it!

I was actually on the site trying to find something I saw in the store the other day that I wanted to show you guys. It was like a shower cap cover, but it was mesh for keeping out bugs, and the top part was SPF fabric for shading the baby more than a car seat canopy would do. It looked kinda cool. Of course the carseat on the package to show off the product was an old icky 3 point seat with a loose harness and a belly clip. Why can't they use nice seats properly in photo shoots?

ADS

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I have one of those Cozy Mesh covers. My mom bought it for me.

I think the concept is good, but I won't use it in the car. What if the wire came out of the casing in a crash? How sharp would it be? Could it hurt my baby? Too many unknowns for me.

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC