Any pics of a baby in the MR65?

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Has anyone taken/posted pics of a little in the My Ride yet? Doesn't have to be newborn necessarily. I was just wondering. I might get one for SIL instead of a True Fit since she doesn't like either of the Premier covers and I don't want to hear complaining about the harness adjust. Also, I might or might not want one for DS :whistle:

But I don't want to order one yet... maybe next month

ADS

NannyMom

Re: Any pis of a baby in the MR65?

I have pics of BabyS. I'll have to ask if I can post them with her face blurred. She is 4 months, 16 pounds.

I have no pics.... But I did put an 11 week, 11 pound baby in it. And a 8 week 10 pound baby. I have mental pics...but that's it.

Next week I'll be helping a family install one ofr their 8/9 month old. I can ask about pics.

BW1426

Someone posted a picture with one of the infant training dolls. I think it was Luvmycharlie.

scoutingbear

I'm going to try and see if any of the BRU's near me have it in stock and I can try for a pic of a 6 month old. We'll see how long the kids cooperate for.

zactayaus

I'm going to try to get to BRU either the end of this week or beginning of next. If they have it I'll see if I can take some pics of my 1 month old in it.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member

Here are some pics of Nicholas in it. He's 4 1/2 months old and I'd say at least 16 1/2 pounds. He's using the 2nd slot.

100_0737.jpg

100_0755.jpg

100_0754.jpg

100_0752.jpg

Susan

Momof4Girls

What were the mental snapshots of the newborns looking like? Was the crotch strap as far away as it seems like it'd be?

It looks pretty far in the pic of the 4mos baby...

Raechel

SusanMae

Senior Community Member

Nicholas has a good bit of distance. I've considered using a rolled up wash cloth with it, but he's not scooching down in it.

I do wish that the infant insert were 2 different peices. While he doesn't need the bottom peice, using the top part would give him a bit more sleep support.

Susan

NannyMom

What were the mental snapshots of the newborns looking like? Was the crotch strap as far away as it seems like it'd be?

It looks pretty far in the pic of the 4mos baby...

Raechel

It's about as far away as the SS1 crotch buckle.

BW1426

Here are some pics of Nicholas in it. He's 4 1/2 months old and I'd say at least 16 1/2 pounds. He's using the 2nd slot.
Susan

Woah! Didn't you just have him like yesterday! He's getting SO big. How the heck did that happen so fast :confused:

What a cutie :love:

SusanMae

Senior Community Member

He'll be 5 months old in a week and a day! It does seem like he just came home though.

He still fits in his KeyFit with plenty of room, but Momma had to have the MR65. I was tired of hefting the seat in and out of the house. It was rare that it came out of the car while we were out. It's too reclined for him to be happy just sitting in it.

Please note that his knees remain bent ;)

Susan

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member

bumping back up for a question...

SusanMae, what's his torso height like? Or conversely (since it's impossible to measure torso height in the Littles, since they scrunch up), what size romper is he wearing in the pic? Because Asher has that romper too, and that'll help me judge, I think.

I want to get a True Fit, but the MR65 is way cheaper, but if it's really that short then forget it. DS is already ~25inches at 3 months, and all torso and big noggin. It just doesn't seem like a ton of room, especially compared with the Radian that I'm used to.

SusanMae

Senior Community Member

bumping back up for a question...

SusanMae, what's his torso height like? Or conversely (since it's impossible to measure torso height in the Littles, since they scrunch up), what size romper is he wearing in the pic? Because Asher has that romper too, and that'll help me judge, I think.

I want to get a True Fit, but the MR65 is way cheaper, but if it's really that short then forget it. DS is already ~25inches at 3 months, and all torso and big noggin. It just doesn't seem like a ton of room, especially compared with the Radian that I'm used to.

Nicholas is ALL torso. The blue and white romper is a 9m from Carter's w/ not a lot of growing room, esp in a cloth diaper. The other one(from the in car pics) is a 12m from TCP with plenty of growing room.

Susan

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member

Nicholas is ALL torso. The blue and white romper is a 9m from Carter's w/ not a lot of growing room, esp in a cloth diaper. The other one(from the in car pics) is a 12m from TCP with plenty of growing room.

Susan

That's super helpful. The Carters one that DS has is a 6m, but FITS, and with a sposie. Some things to think about, I guess.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC