Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    lisen

Scenera vs. Scenera Deluxe

Does anyone know the difference between the Scenera and the Scenera Deluxe? Is it just a case of more padding?

I was about to go out and buy a Scenera for our second car and came across the Scenera Deluxe listed online at babiesrus, but I can't find much info on it.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician
    Really the only thing different is that it comes with that infant pillow that is probably on the flimsy side. Save yourself some money and get the $40 one at wal-mart.

Susan
    Mommy to my angel, Ethan Daniel (8/5/07-8/6/07)
    Mommy to Nicholas (12-29-08) RF'ed to 2.75 yrs in Graco MyRide(crashed) and a True Fit Primier. FF in the TFP and a Graco Nautilus Elite. Nicholas is 2.75 yrs old, 32 lbs and 36" tall.
    Child Passenger Safety Tech

There is no difference. I saw one at TRU the other day, and I don't think it had any more padding than my $40 scenera from target. It had a little head support thing for infants that looked totally useless IMO.
    Lara

lisen
    Thank you. So I won't waste my time on it and will stick with my plan to buy the regular Scenera (I think).

Sigh. So many car seats, so difficult to decide.