My ride at my BRU and I got them a sale for it! LOL!

Well, I will add pics later tonight-need to get some stuff done first.
I am pretty sure Logan has outgrown it in height Rearfacing or if anything has a 1/2 inch to go in it. Seems, over reclined in the BRU bench. :-(
He would be on the second to top strap height(maybe even the top)-it is too close to tell.
He said it was super comfy. To me it is like the Safeseat 2, lol.

I am impressed with it and plan on buying it for my daycare girl for the fall. Unless I get a younger one sooner.

It is wide, but I just love the built in cup holders.

He does have way more leg room RF in it than the marathon.

I am glad there is a seat now to fit heavier kids.

I saw a lady looking at the comfort sport for her little one (8 months old), he was 25 pounds and she had him Forward facing, because he was so big.
She saw me messing with the seat and asked why I had logan rearfacing. I told her why and in the end she left with a my ride.
LOL! I told the BRU people they owe me a seat ;-)

ADS
His torso is 14.5 inches(he has a smidge of room left in the scenera).

I am going to go one night and try to install it in my car and see how it works. It was so busy there today, No one was available to let me take it out there to my car.

I think he would have a little more room installed in my van(especially my third row), It was a little over reclined there.

I also was installing it with a dad sitting on the bench next to me(lol, who refused to move). :p -see him in picture 3.

The picture of him showing the strap height, his shirt was a little puffed up, so he really has a little more growing room.

Sorry, not the best pics-my cell phone sucks and the place was packed.

He was being so goofy too today.

Last edited:
The pics are great. Thanks! Looks like just a little growing room. I want this seat, but probably shouldn't do it.

Since I gave my cousin's my scenera, I need a convertable for my 13 month old I watch. She is done come June 3rd, but comes back middle of August(mom is a teacher). So, dh told me she deserves a nice seat. LOL! I am going to get it, I am 98% sure. The price is awseome and put that with a 15% off coupon and it helps.

3acorns4Christy

I am glad to see it's made it to BRU. Thanks for the pics! We will be making a trip there this week to see if it is at ours yet. I want one for Joel, he still has plenty of room in the MA RFing but I would like to stop worrying about his weight. He flexes in weight and with a 40lb limit I wouldn't have to turn him when he is on the higher side of his flex. And he'll adore the cup holders!

njkj

I think my DS has atleast an inch more growing room than yours RF.

How much do you think he has?
364605596.jpg

Northriver

Thanks for sharing pictures. In the back of my mind, I've been thinking I should get this seat and turn my almost 4 yr old rear facing again. I have a 15 yr old learning to drive, yikes!

I think my DD must be about the same size as your DS, and your photos have confirmed that my daughter is probably too tall to rear face in this seat, anyway. Too bad they couldn't have made that shell an inch or two taller to go with the heigher RF weight...

Great pics. Which BRU? I'd love to see how my kids look in it :)

Shorewood, IL (Rt. 59) about 2 minutes off of I-80. It is right next to the Comfort sport and Cozy cline. ;-)

I think my DS has atleast an inch more growing room than yours RF.

The seat was really reclined, I think he has a smidge more than was shown in the picture. I think your son does have a little more room RF.

Thanks for sharing pictures. In the back of my mind, I've been thinking I should get this seat and turn my almost 4 yr old rear facing again. I have a 15 yr old learning to drive, yikes!

I think my DD must be about the same size as your DS, and your photos have confirmed that my daughter is probably too tall to rear face in this seat, anyway. Too bad they couldn't have made that shell an inch or two taller to go with the heigher RF weight...

This is what I was hoping to. That they would of made it just an inch or two higher ;-) Oh well. Logan was looking forward to RF again. :-(
At least I have daycare kids I can buy it for in my car.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC