Switching her to SR. WDYT of fit???

mykidsmylife

I CANNOT use the Combi anymore b/c of my wrist acting up. I cant grip the handle right to get it out of the base. :rolleyes:

So I put River in the SR today to try her out. I want to switch her to it. What do you think?
The first pics are with a blanket at between the crotch strap and her crotch ( I may replace it with a pre-fold).
017-8.jpg

harness at shoulders
018-6.jpg

nothing between crotch strap and crotch
019-8.jpg

021-8.jpg

So I should definetly keep something between her crotch and strap right? Does harness look tight enough??

Thanks

ADS

bp2002

I think she looks good, but needs the crotch cloth. I often send little ones home with a washcloth as the crotch roll. :)

NannyMom

Aside from being adorable :love: I think she looks good in the seat. I do think she needs something in the crotch area, but the blanket is too big (it looks to be pushing the strap forward and I was told that was a no-no). I usually suggest a wash cloth or burp rag (is that a prefold? my burp rags were all the gerber cloth diapers....)

mykidsmylife

Thanks everyone! I think she is quite adorable as well. :)
J I don't think the boys would be too happy if you took their sister. LOL. They are totally in love ;).

I will use a pre-fold. I have a whole pack of girly ones that have never been open. :)

mykidsmylife

Oh this seat is soooo much better for my wrist. :)
She definetly needs more head support though. The blankets are not getting it so I am going to put the headrest in with the blankets. This way her head isnt flopped to the side so much.

Thanks again everyone.

elle7715

Well first.... EEEEE! :love: She's perfect!

And I agree she needs something between her and the crotch strap. The blanket looks too big but a baby washcloth would be too small. A prefold should work. :thumbsup:

Oh and 3B, if you really want a baby girl I'll give DD your number after this one is born. I'm sure she'll be looking for any takers after a couple weeks. You'll just have to get past Mama first. ;)

MustangMama

I must have missed the post when she was born. I joined here right when you found out you were pregnant so I have been here to follow along :)

Congratulations!!!

Are you going to switch your screenname to confuse me?? LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC