Any Interest In True Fits?

Calideedle

I am just not feeling my True Fits lately. I just adore the fit of the MA/RA on DD and DS2 so much more!

Any interest in True Fits? I am for sure selling one of them and most likely the other too.

I have a Monet and a Misty Morning. I paid $200 for the Monet at Kids N Cribs in January and $149 for the Misty Morning from babycatalog.com last month. Both are 3/08 DOMs.

I was thinking $100 + shipping?? I still have one box but will have to find a box to fit the other.

Just seeing if there is interest. I would love to trade for a Marathon or Roundabout!!

April192009019-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

dawnp15

I have been looking for a monet and a misty morning for my twins. I have a boy and a girl. I will take them if they are still available. Could you check shipping to 55092!!!!! They would just be perfect and exactly what i've been looking for!!!!

Calideedle

pm'ed you!

PMed you back, shipping looks to be $26 through USPS. (24lbs 21 L x21 H x 22 W)

I have been looking for a monet and a misty morning for my twins. I have a boy and a girl. I will take them if they are still available. Could you check shipping to 55092!!!!! They would just be perfect and exactly what i've been looking for!!!!

Looks to be $26 also.

PM'd you!

PMed you back

agurlsride

Aw, I wish I would have seen this sooner! I'd have traded you my MA...well wait, its older so that might not have worked out for you.

Auntie2Avi

I just got a TF from someone else but I have an MA I want to sell, let me know if you are interested. I wish this was a week ago we could have done a swap :(

mommy2env

Gah! I know it must be too late but it's worth a shot.

I have a DOM 10/07 Marathon with either a cowmoo or ashley floral that I have been looking to trade for a while.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC