MR at bru in seattle area BUT

xursusmaritimusx

it wasnt on display??? they had about 6 boxes on the shelves (lower and upper)

i asked an employee if i might be able to check one out and play with it but i couldnt because they didnt have a display model out.

soooo close! i hope that next time i go out they have the display set up.

dont they know there are car seat freaks out there that must PLAY!?!?!?

ADS

xursusmaritimusx

You know you should just buy it. Come on, buy it... Buy it... :p

oh... im buying one... lol i almost bought one just so i could take it home and play :p

i want the alma pattern!!!

i wanted to see how well my peanut fit RF. i think shes going to fit very well for a while, just judging from everyones photos so far. definitely to age 5 at least!!!! unless she hits some crazy growth spurts but i doubt it. im not a very big person and she seems to be following right along in my foot steps :p

so excited for this seat!

Qarin

Heh. I nearly drove over the Southcenter BRU today just to see if it was there, and then smacked sense into myself: use my completely alone time to go see try to see a seat that we can't use and probably isn't in the store anyway? Um. <smack>

Would have been funny to run into another carseat geek there, though.

xursusmaritimusx

Heh. I nearly drove over the Southcenter BRU today just to see if it was there, and then smacked sense into myself: use my completely alone time to go see try to see a seat that we can't use and probably isn't in the store anyway? Um. <smack>

Would have been funny to run into another carseat geek there, though.

lol i know what you mean!!! i happened to be in the area so i couldnt resist stopping hahaha

part of me wants to stop after work today but i wont have my daughter with me so it would be pointless *sigh*

Mommy2Marcus

Well that bites! Your daughter is the same age as my son & looks to be very close to the same size. What is her torso height? Marcus' is 12.5 inches. He still has tons of room in his EFTA & MA to. He was born 10-7-06!

BabyKaykes

bru doesn't have designated display models. they just pull one out of the box. I'd have asked them to do it, lol! no manager is going to say no if it means making a sale!

heyruthie

that is RIDICULOUS! i arrived at opening to my BRU on Tues morning when they got theirs in. I called on the phone to make sure they had them. when i arrived, they were all in boxes in the middle of the floor, not even shelved. when i told them i was there to see "the new seat" they whipped out their exacto knives likety split and let me have at it. i asked them, "will this one be your display model?" and they said, "yup!"

bummer!

xursusmaritimusx

Well that bites! Your daughter is the same age as my son & looks to be very close to the same size. What is her torso height? Marcus' is 12.5 inches. He still has tons of room in his EFTA & MA to. He was born 10-7-06!

we must have cloned children lol she has a 12.5 torso as well.

just out of curiosity, how big was he when he was born?
mine was 8lbs 12oz and 21 in. so i gave birth to a turkey and have been left with a peanut!

xursusmaritimusx

bru doesn't have designated display models. they just pull one out of the box. I'd have asked them to do it, lol! no manager is going to say no if it means making a sale!

see!!! now that annoys me lol

i asked an employee if they could open a box so i could test out the seat and they said they couldnt do that!!!!!!!! next time i'll ask for a manager.

Mommy2Marcus

we must have cloned children lol she has a 12.5 torso as well.

just out of curiosity, how big was he when he was born?
mine was 8lbs 12oz and 21 in. so i gave birth to a turkey and have been left with a peanut!

LMAO! Marcus was a peanut at birth to! He was 7lbs 1/2oz & 19 1/2 inches long. He wore premie clothes untill he was almost 2 months old. Then we got his reflux under controll he turned into a chunky baby. However he went through 14 weeks of a double ear infection that left him a peanut at about 9 months old.

Also just out of curiosity, what age was your DD when you took that RF picture of her in her MA? Marcus is 2 1/2 years old in the picture of him RF in his EFTA below.

Momof4Girls

it wasnt on display??? they had about 6 boxes on the shelves (lower and upper)

i asked an employee if i might be able to check one out and play with it but i couldnt because they didnt have a display model out.

soooo close! i hope that next time i go out they have the display set up.

dont they know there are car seat freaks out there that must PLAY!?!?!?

My BRU actually opened the box of the ONE seat they had shipped in to make it the display model. They also had not had one set up.

Raechel

xursusmaritimusx

LMAO! Marcus was a peanut at birth to! He was 7lbs 1/2oz & 19 1/2 inches long. He wore premie clothes untill he was almost 2 months old. Then we got his reflux under controll he turned into a chunky baby. However he went through 14 weeks of a double ear infection that left him a peanut at about 9 months old.

Also just out of curiosity, what age was your DD when you took that RF picture of her in her MA? Marcus is 2 1/2 years old in the picture of him RF in his EFTA below.

oh thats so interesting!!!! its amazing how differently every kid grows! but owwie to the double ear infection for that long!!!

my daughter had slow weight gain for the first 6 months but she caught up lol

I took that picture about 3 weeks ago so just about 2.5yr.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC